Prologue

All he could remember the cold but thin steal piecing through his chest, hitting his heart but within his last moments, the king silently apologised to one of the youngest member of his clan about how he couldn't show her his lovely red anymore. Leaning against the blue king as he slowly closes his eyes as the last bit of strength left him as he gave out one last exhale of breath before darkness took over his vision. The red king, Mikoto Suoh was dead, killed by his previous best friend, Reisi Munakata the blue king but it was for the best as his Sword of Damocles was crumbling but also falling, even though the red king's life was taken, the blue king did the right thing since the fallen Sword of Damocles would of taken many lives from both clans but also the on lookers.

The red clansmen were huddled together as they had watched from afar their king's Sword of Damocles falling and then disappearing, seeing that happening, they knew that their king was dead. At first no one spoke, too shocked to say a word, too scared to say something wrong but also the future of the clan, after all, the members wouldn't be as strong anymore as the power they use is from the king and with their king gone, they could only think how that they wouldn't be strong anymore to protect each other and their area. 

While the red clansmen started to do their chanting of 'No Blood, No Bone, No Ash' while mourning over the loss of their king, they weren't the only ones that were mourning as some of the blue clansmen and their king were mourning for the red king however, they weren't the only ones as the silver clansmen were also mourning over the loss of their own king as their king sacrificed themselves to keep the colourless king inside of them when the red king killed the two kings.

As everyone was mourning over their losses that has happened over the week and for this night, no one expected that something was going to happen, something that involves with the red king but that doesn't mean that the people from this world would be able to see the red king again, after all, someone that is dead can't come back alive, well... not in the same world. 

This is about the red king, Mikoto Suoh and his new adventure in a new world as this king has been given a new chance to live, to make friends, for one more adventure but that doesn't mean that people from his original would be forgotten when new memories are made. No, if anything, those old memories are guiding the red king in his new life but he does have new limits that he can not cross if he does not want to be classed as a dark mage... 

Look out new world... the red king has arrived...