What, in the bloody hell! Is going on?!

After the war, the 8th years were assigned to the same dorms to, apparently, "Unite the houses". 'it's like trapping a bunch of wolves with small rabbits, it's going to end up bloody.' Were Hermione's exact words. Things barely changed, besides the houses making friends with each other, the golden and silver trio were still ready to throw hexes at each other whenever they could get away with it. They were better though, if the 8th years wanted to play a game of truth or dare, they just ignored each other. And if they were asked to snog each other, well, they enjoyed themselves.

It was around 5 o'clock when the 8th years were in the common room playing never have I ever and heard a 'pop' close to the fire. The group of students turned to see... Harry? Yes, that was definitely Harry, older and stronger, with auror robes but that was him. They turned to look at the Harry in the circle, gaping at whoever the intruder was. Draco was the first to speak.

"Please tell me this is a nightmare." 5 pops following shortly after the blonde spoke. And there stood the golden and silver trio, the young and the old, just simply too stunned to do anything. After a few minutes of silence, the headmistress came rushing in.

"8th years, we are expecti - Oh my merlin." Mcgonagall stopped in her tracks, and looked at the group in front of the fire, lost for words. But as always found them again.

"Everyone except Mr. Malfoy, Potter, Weasley, Zabini,  Ms. Granger and Parkinson return to your rooms please."

While everyone shuffled to their rooms, the trios just sat there with their mouths agape, till the headmistress spoke.

"While we try to figure out what happened, we will address the older versions by their first name, and the younger by their last. So, Harry care to explain?" All eyes were on Harry.

"Uhh..." Just then a screen appeared in the air above the air, big enough for everyone in the common room to see clearly. A head full of blue hair appeared, seeming to have casted the spell. 

"Teddy, is it working?" A girl looking around 16 with a head full of messy platinum blonde hair asked. Her eyes were a stormy grey in the middle, with emerald green surrounding the stone colour, her face features were just as pointy as Draco's but softer. It was then that Draco spoke.

"Narcissa?" the girl stopped, but replied.

"Father? I can hear you but I can't see you." It was then a girl with olive skin and bushy short hair cut in.

"I think I found a spell to help." She pointed her wand at the screen, what ever she did seemed to help. She continued to speak, looking at Granger and Parkinson in the middle of the screen, not seeing her parents in the corner.

"Mum? Mother? Why are you so young?" The girls shocked faces turned into confused faces, while Hermione and Pansy waved at the girl.

"Nara, we're over here." The Girl turned her head to her parents with wide eyes.

"Shit, did I ruin the future?"

"Languge young lady, and, no, it was bound to happen." Hermione replied in a calm tone. A boy with flaming red hair and dark skin came in view, he turned to Blaise.

"Father, we are aware you don't know why or how you got there. However, we are truly sorry we were helping 'Cissa with a spell, and before Dad freaks out it was her fault." Too late, Ron was gone( lol, get it, never mind that was awful. ).

"Nicholas Weasley-Zabini! How many times have I told you to not blame something on others! And that if someone has an idea, and that person's last name happens to be Malfoy-Potter. It's a bloody bad idea!" Ron raised his voice more and more towards the end. Then Harry's voice cut in.

"Okay, everybody step back, Dray's about to lose it." Ron looked at him confused.

"His just getting mad, don't be so dramatic."

"Ron, this is my husband we're talking about, so step back." Harry pushed everyone back and went to cast a shielding charm.

"That really is overreacting." Harry just hummed to the comment. And Draco completely lost it.

"NARCISSA LILY MALFOY-POTTER!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS! AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS REAC A FINGER OUT OF LINE I'M TAKING NEVRASKA FROM YOU!" Narcissa held on to her snake while everything around Draco started going crazy, shooting everywhere, and everyone was grateful for the shielding charm harry had cast. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO MESS WITH TIME?! WE COULD HAVE DIED! OR WORSE, YOU COULD HAVE DIED! YOU ARE GOING TO FIND A SPELL TO GET US BACK IMMEDIATELY, AND I'M PUTTING ALBUS IN CHARGE, SO YOU CAN AT LEAST TRY AND BEHAVE! NOW GO GET YOUR BROTHERS!!" 

As soon as Draco finished shouting Narcissa ran to get her brothers, and as soon as things stopped hitting things around Draco, Harry ran to comfort him. Draco collapsed into Harry, exhausted from all the magic he wasted. Harry stood there comforting his husband, hugging and whispering things in his ear. The trios sat there on the floor, looking at their older selves that somewhere turned to pairs. Then Teddy appeared again.

"Hey guys, don't blame 'Cissa too much, it was a school assignment, she just got a bit distracted." He tried explaining. " We'll be looking for the spell, Nara seems to have found something. We'll most likely be there in a few hours, Bye!" the screen disappeared, and the young student looked at Blaise and Ron.

"Now, now darling, you heard Teddy, it was a school assignment." Then turned to see Pansy calming Hermione down.

"Honey, this probably started as simple charms homework, but they brought us back 20 years! We should be proud!" and lastly at Harry and Draco.

"Babe, they're going to be okay. You know I get distracted easily, she gets that from me, but they couldn't have not done a school assignment." Worried chatters and shocked faces were left, and of course Mcgonagall thinking maybe its time to retire. The headmistress cleared her throat, and the pairs finally realised they had some explaining to do. They sat down in front of their younger selves, holding hands incase they lost it again.

"I'll leave you to it." and with that the Headmistress left, still considering the retirement choice. And Weasley opened his mouth.

"What, in the bloody hell? Is going on?"

Author's note:

Hey guys, i'm still completely new with posting my ideas. i'm sorry if the storie's still weird, i'm only 12. And turning 13 in April!!!! i'm drawing the pairs' future children, for now let me explain. There's pansy and hermione's daughter Narana Granger-Parkinson. Draco and Harry: Narcissa Lily Malfoy-Potter, Vincent Sirius Malfoy-Potter, and Albus Severus Malfoy-Potter. Blaise and Ron: Nicholas Weasley-Zabini, and Molly Lara Weasley-Zabini. There are some that aren't mentioned in this chapter yet.

Byyyyyyyyeeee, love you all!