The Level E Finds out

.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:🌙:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.
A week after the full moon, or a week and 2 days after the full moon 
.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:🌙:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.·:*:·.

   ~🐺Shakama's POV🐺~

    I wake up to a new moon, great.. My Neko Form will be out all night, UGH! I get up, change, go use the restroom, brush teeth, brush hair, brush ears and tail, grab a hooded cape, snap that on, grab my elbow length gloves, put them on, grab my text books and walk out.

   I hope nobody notices.. How I dressed tonight.. I walk down the stairs to synce the Vampires, I only swiftly walk past and out the door. I run to the main building and slip inside. I synce the Level E in the office where I am going.. If he asks, I'm screwed! I knock my signiture knock as I stand at the door.

   "Come in!" The cheerful Headmaster said as I opened the door to see Zero looking at the door. I walk in.. Looking down. "May I speak to you alone, Keian.. It's important.." I say as I feel Zero stare at my cloaked form. "Zero..." Cross said before I synce Zero walk out.

     ~Zero Kiryu's POV~

  I walked out with my hands in my pockets, I wonder why Shakama was cloaked? After the door closed I stayed behind and listened to their conversation. "Keian, do you know what the moon looks like tonight?" Shakama asked the Headmaster. "Yes, a new moon.. Why you ask?" I then heard him gasp and hum. "I see, a new moon affects your Neko appearance.. I'll have Zero get Kaname before  heading to go do patrols.." Headmaster Cross said before I start to hear growling, female wolf growling.. "If any other member of either classes, Day or Night.. I will go rabid!" Shakama growled like an animal.. Not human..

    "Okay! Okay, Miss Kimya!" Cross said, scared. "Thank you..." Shakama snarled before the door opened and I fell forward, because I leaned against it. "Zero, you heard everything... Did you?" Shakama sighed as she looked down at me. I opened my eyes to see nothing under the hood.. "Your wondering why I have this hood on? Do you?" She said, glumly..

    I looked away, I really did wonder. She giggled before putting her hood down. I saw snow white wolf ears poking out from her snow white hair, her eyes were two different colors.. One was Black as night and the other was white, almost pure white.. A snow white wolf tail peaked out from between her legs. She smirked and her teeth were more wolf-like than a Vampire's..

   ~🐺Shakama's POV🐺~

   I smirked as I synced Zero's question on what I am.. "Well Kiryu.. I am a Warewolf, a PureWolf to be exact.. And my last name as you heard is Kimya.. A Pureblood Warewolf last name.. Now..." I paused before bending over the fallen Zero, "If you speak of this to anyone.. I will not hesitate to rip you to shreds.." I paused one last time before I got on all fours and whispered in his ear, "Got it?"

  I synced he was scared and shocked as I heard him gasp. I giggled as I pulled away.. "Also.. If a PureWolf bites a human.. They will slowly turn to a Warewolf themselves(the bitten human has to drink the blood of the PureWolf who bit them, and Shakama bit a human boy not to long ago before running away from Toga.. I will not spoil the name of him, but he will appear later ;P).. Slowly falling into a Level E or as we call them.. Level W's.." I said as I pulled up my hood and walked away..

   I synced Kaname around the corner, I hid against the corner and waited... Like a wolf, staking and waiting for their pray.. My eyes glowed gold so I can hide the actual color.. When he was around the corner I pounced, making him fall with me on top. "I thought Purebloods were stronger than this?" I said as I looked at the shocked mahogany eyes of Kaname. "Headmaster needs you, anyways." I said as I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "And, the moon tonight.. Effects my Neko appearance... That is what he needs to speak to you about." I got off of the Pureblood before standing up and skipping back to the office with the Pureblood behind me.

   I knocked on the door, my signature knock.. "Come in!" Cross said from the other side, I opened the door and walked in and behind me was Kaname. "Shakama, Kaname.." I cut him off, "Headmaster, I need to tell you something, as well as you Kaname.. I... Bit a human a few years back, and I synce that that human is now slowly turning into a Level W.. I need to find that human before they go rabid and start killing everyone in sight, as well as animals.. I have a BloodBond with them.. And I need to prevent them from falling completely into a Level W.." I say as I sit on the yellow plush couch.

      "Get away from me!"

  The voice of the human I bit echoed in my head as I flinch.

    "Get back! *grunt* I don't want to.. *groan* hurt you!"

I started to tear up, the time is slowly running out..

   "Get back! Now! *growl* Nathaniel! Get.. *grunt* Away!! Get back before I *slight snarl* hurt you!"

  "Come to Cross Acadamy, come Stethfully, I can prevent the pain and hunger.. Please.. Follow your masters orders.. Or you will be punished when I find you.." I said, zoned out, and echoed through the room.

      "Shakama? Are you alright?" Keian asked me. I grabbed my head and screamed, "TIME!! TIMES ALMOST UP FOR THEM!! THEY ARE SLOWLY FALLING!! FALLING INTO A LEVEL W!!"  I then shot up my cloak falling from my shoulders, exposing my Neko Wolf features, including my black eye and white eye.. I could synce that Kaname was shocked to see my appearance...

     "Shakama? What do you mean 'time is running out'?" Kaname asked. I looked at him.. The synce of shock got stonger as I looked into his eyes. And a tear fell as I spoke, "the Human boy I bit, he is on the last stage of the Level W transformation.. The stage will only last for three more days until it is too late.. And I will have to kill him..."

  Kaname done the unthinkable... He hugged me.. He rapped his strong arms around me, my head on his chest, my ears pinned down on my head, my tail between my legs.. "There is only one way to prevent him from falling into a Level W.." I sobbed.. "What is it?" Keian asked me. "Blood, he needs to drink or lick up my blood... From a wound or a bite.. Thats the only way.." I sobbed a little before digging my face into Kaname's chest, sobbing more.

   "We well find him.. And prevent you from killing this human boy.." Kaname spoke as I remembered what I seid earlier when I zoned out. "No need to find him.. I told him to come here.. If he doesn't I will have to find him and punish him." I said to them as Kaname looked at me with curious eyes.

♦🔹♦🔹♦🔹♦🔹♦🔹♦🔹♦🔹♦

A/N
     EEEEEEHHHH MEH FWUFFY BUNNIES!!!  I just wanna let ya know that tommarow more day until I publish The Pureblood!! So! Have FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

      ~Spring_Bunny123