○CHAPTER○FIFTEEN○

Jungkook is happy that his two babies are happy but one thing is making him frown.

Taehyung's fear of water.

Of course that there is a big swimming pool in their maison so today they will spend some time there.

So after breakfast and short nap Jungkook put his babies in swim diapers and dressed them in swimming suits. Also Seokjin and Namjoon are getting ready. Seokjin is wearing  bikini and almost drools over Namjoon's tanned abs. Hoseok and Yoongi are still quiet tired after last night and Yoongi hopes in another round so they stay in their bedroom.

Jungkook came with his baby boys and sat them down on a beach lounger. Seokjin and Namjoon came and Seokjin immediately sat down next to the two boys. He checks if they aren't injuried and then smiled at them. Jungkook put a swim vest on Jimin and handed him to Namjoon. They get in the water and Jungkook turned to extra quiet Taehyung who is silently sobbing.

Jungkook put a baby swimming ring around Taehyung's neck and slowly lowered him in the quite warm water.

"Daddy is here my little baby."

Jungkook is rubbing his back and Taehyung clings to him.

"There is no reason to be afraid."

Jimin is enjoying Namjoon who is bouncing him in the water but watches Taehyung who is crying in distress. Jungkook loosen his grip on Taehyung and the ring around his neck doesn't let him to sink. His daddy is holding him but let the baby floats. Taehyung is now completely in the water only his head is visible and slowly stops crying. Jungkook smiled when Taehyung stretched his legs under the water. His baby is now quiet and moves around.

Taehyung isn't feeling so terrified. The water is warm and no one is pouring it on his face. Also no one is yelling, everyone is laughing and playing. Jungkook stays next to Taehyung and from time to time kiss him. After long time they get out of the swimming pool and there is already prepared table full of snacks. Namjoon sat down and Seokjin goes to help Jungkook with changing his babies.

Namjoon is alone so he told to his servant to bring Seokjin's hormones. He added a little bit of the powder on strawberries on Seokjin's plate but suddenly a hand ripped the small box with hormones out of his fingers.

"What is this?!"

Seokjin yelled and glared on Namjoon. Taehyung is crying again but Seokjin isn't paying any attention to him.

"I asked what is this!"

Namjoon tries to hug him but Seokjin pushed him away.

"Fine! This is powder with female hormones."

Seokjin punched him in chest few times and finds out that he isn't so strong as before. That bastard made him weak!

"Jin I gave it to you to make you more emotional, more feminine. It didn't really hurt you!"

Seokjin stormed away and Namjoon is running behind him. He caught Seokjin around waist to stop him and kissed him deeply.

"Please forgive me."

Seokjin tries to push him away but Namjoon starts to kiss him again and Seokjin gave up. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck but then pulled away.

"Eat it and I will forgive you."

Namjoon gulped and opened the small box. He quickly swallowed the powder and then shoved his empty mouth to Seokjin.

"Happy?"

Seokjin nodded and dragged Namjoon in their bedroom. They are kissing and Seokjin pushed Namjoon on the bed. He took of the stupid bikinis and pulled down Namjoon's swimming suit.

"I will show you who is the stronger."

Seokjin laughed and stroked Namjoon's penis few times until he got hard. Namjoon is surprised that Seokjin is so horny and closed his eyes in bliss when Seokjin sat down on his dick and starts to ride him. They are both moaning and Seokjin put his palms on Namjoon's chest. He is bouncing up and down and throwed his head back. This is so good! Namjoon's dick is deep inside him and he is also on top. He is the dominant one, at least for few minutes.

Namjoon is gripping his waist and strokes his perfect back. Seokjin's curves are so sexy but also cute. His cute small waist and then his sexy wide shoulders. And then his cute face and sexy lips. Whole Seokjin's existence is making Namjoon horny and he cummed inside Seokjin. Seokjin roared and bit Namjoon's shoulder and cummed too. They are resting for a moment and then Namjoon sent servant to get them a light lunch and wine. Seokjin took a shower and after lunch they lie down to take a nap. Namjoon covered them with satin blanket and wrapped one arm around Seokjin's waist. His princess suddenly looks so sad and Namjoon frowned. His Seokjin cant be sad and Namjoon will do everything and buy him everything to make him happy. But Seokjin miss something what Namjoon cant give to him.

"I miss my sister."

Namjoon kissed his lips and then strokes his hair.

"She is in Norway. She has a new safe home in Oslo and she loves it there but miss you."

Seokjin smiled and put his head on Namjoon's chest. His sister is safe and his new life with Namjoon isn't so bad. Yes, he doesn't like much clothes for women but it is also making him feel good because Namjoon is so happy because of it. Namjoon isn't such a bad guy. He helped to Seokjin when he helped to Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi. He is taking care of him and also loves him. Maybe Seokjin can be truly happy again.