Chapter 3: Metella Intravit

"EHUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Metella intravit, clamans.

"Get out of here you fucking fustes!"

"Don't call me a fustes you hecking canoodle poodle!"

You laid there, naked and unmoving under Caecilius.

"Y/n, you're mi optimum amicus." She sniffled.

You stared at her with wide eyes, not wanting to speak.

"Metella, It's not what it looks like." Caecilus murmured.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS NOT BE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE."

Suddenly, you began to give birth. Hundreds of parvum quintum began to crawl out of your bepis.

"EHUEEEEE!1!!" Metella exclamavit, "They won't stop coming!!"

The Quinti began to fill the room, crawling everywhere, even on the ceiling.

"I did not skip fruit roll up time for this, you fucking hortus!"

"But Metella!!" Caecilius tried as she began to walk away. "You can't go back to sitting in the atrium! Why don't you join us, then everything can be alright."

Subito, Metella combusted, and little Cerberus began to crawl out of her mouth.

"Metella, when did you fuck a canem?"

"Uh, uh- oh , uh uwu, Caecilius, I swear I was just trying to get my fruit roll ups."

"You're a gosh darn stultissumis pig. You hecking little fucking little shit."

"Oh, caecilius, I'm sorry," her eyes welled up with tears, and she couldn't help but feel a little delectavit.

The Cerberus and Quinti festinavit ex cubiculo. Metella conspexit Caecilium, exspectabantem.

"Oh, you know I can't stay mad at you, Metella, join us anyways."

Metella smiled, and joined Caecilius as he retrieved the axe in the corner of the room.

"Y/n's neck muscles are a thing of beauty, right Metella?"

"Ita vero."

"Plactne tibi?" He asked seductively.

"Ita vero," she said again, slowly, entranced by the senex.

"Wonderful, join me then, Metella."

Metella took the handle of the axe next to Caecilius' wrinkly old fingers and brought it down quickly, decapitating you.

"Ehue!!!!" Metella clamavit.