A Story Untold.

Begie hair shined brightly as violet eyes shined with happiness. The sun blazed down on his as he kept walking. His scarf, that was always around his neck, kept him warm and fuzzy despite the heat. Over sized coat he was wearing, it was tan.

I'm his hands were small flowers. Yes flowers, sunflowers to be more fair. Ivan, or Russia was in England today. He was going yo visit his good friend Arthur Kirkland. You see Russia took a liking to the Britain. Yes that Britain with the caterpillar eye brow.

Russia smiled as he felt his heart tighten. He was in love with the Englishmen hopelessly. They had sent time together for a few months, but...lately England wouldn't talk to the nation.

Whenever Ivan would try to talk to him, he would dismiss him and say he didn't have enough time and leave the nation a little hurt.

'Heh maybe these sunflowers could help him out! Maybe he is having a bad time with someone....kolkolkolkol'

Russia thought as he stepped in front of the English men's gigantic house. He knocked on it waiting s he heard noises, they said like giggles.

Ivan tilted his head as he shurgged it off. The door opened to reveal, not Arthur, bit Amelia, The nyo of America.

"Privet Amelia is Arthur here? I have a present for him!" he said cheerfully as the female made a face.

"No sorry Russia was it? He isn't here so, please never come back." she said curtly as she closed the door in his face, making a click as it seemed she locked the door.

"That was amazing love! You stood up to the git!"

Russia eyes widened as he dropped the sunflowers. He felt his heart tighten.

England had used the nation.

Russia stepped back from the stairs, looking off one last time before slowly walking away, choking back sobs as tears ran down his face on a hot England day.