3 (NE)

Doing something different. Making you guess what the prompt is... I also do not own the picture at all. Found it on a wallpaper app.

       Moving smoothly the figures movement flowed into each next step like a planned routine. The amount of strength and flexibility they had must have been trained from such a young age in order to be able to jump a few miraculous feet in the air over obstacles placed in the way. The swaying body, graceful steps, spins, pirouettes... the tumbling they involved as well. Even using a tool to convey even for meaning in dance they were performing made it all the more stunning for those who watched.
       Awed and horrified at her skill, some took mental notes as others faded away around them. The fact they could do this outside and inside buildings, on increasingly wet or rough terrain made is amazing since most things were planned in an instant, improvisations or well practiced moves. Sporadic or fluid, each movement was smooth and planned out. By the end those who were left, learned many things, one of which was that this person, this entity for they couldn't think of them as human even in their practical clothes of black pants and a red long sleeved shirt, hair pulled back into an intricate braid was...

This was an untouchable goddess of war, a battle maniac, who walked away seeming to be as sane as everyone one else, as no one would even notice the difference in her clothes.

.

.

.

The prompt was-
Describe something one way then show that is something completely different then what many would assume.