Chapter 3: Packing and Moving to Tampa Bay

*1 week later*

I placed the rest of my clothes in my bag, my bedding into my other bag, and all my band posters rolled up nicely into the bag with the pictures of Harry and Bianca and my family photos. My carry-on included my medications, charger, headphones, laptop, and phone.

As we arrived at the airport I had to say goodbye to the city I have grown to love, the only city that made me who I am today. I waited until my plane was called. Once the plane was called I grabbed my carry-on and began to board the plane. Most of the five hour flight I listened to my music.

Once the plane landed I grabbed my additional luggage, and headed to my new orphanage. Kristy dropped me off and helped me carry my belongings inside to my new room. When I walked in I was surprised, it was nicer than my room in San Diego, there was a bay-view window facing the beautiful city, a walk-in wardrobe, with a full bathroom attached. Once all my luggage was in the room, Kristy introduced me to kids my age starting off with the Rose triplets: Skyler, Katelynn, and Cherry. They kindly let me be apart of their small group so I guess it was a good start. Then I was introduced to Amber Ross, she was cool, and we had so much in common. The Rose triplets and Amber helped me unpack everything.

"You have so much cute clothing Lilac!" Amber exclaimed placing my clothes in the wardrobe, "I love your band merch too! Especially your All Time Low and Simple Plan!"

"Thank you Amber!"

"How much shoes do you have?"Cherry complained while organizing my shoes, "I have found at least three pairs of Converse, four pairs of Van's, and two pairs of combat boots, and there's more!"

"What can I say Cherry, I love shoes." I laughed.

"Who's all in this photo Lilac?" Katelynn questioned.

"The two boys next to the little girl are my brothers, Nathan and Daniel, I'm the little girl, then the two adults are my biological parents." I replied beginning to tear up, "I'm pretty sure my brothers have forgotten about me, we were all placed in different orphanages."

*Meanwhile in San Diego*

Nathan's POV:

"Come on Daniel we can't lose Lilac forever! There is only one orphanage left in San Diego!"

"But what if she's not there, and was already adopted?"

"Lilac wouldn't have a random person adopted her, she's probably waiting for us there now!"

Daniel and I walked into the building and went to the front desk, "excuse me, is Lilac Nicole here?" I asked

"I'm sorry, you just missed her, she's on her way to Florida now." the receptionist said.

"I told you Nathan, we lost her forever, let's move on with our lives. Thank you Miss for letting us know." Daniel said blankly to Nathan.

"I'm not giving up, I'm gonna search every orphanage in Florida, I'm finding my sister."

"She's gonna probably be adopted by the time you find her Nathan. I bet she thinks we forgotten about her these passes thirteen years.:

"I just can't give up!"

"This is a battle you can't win Nate."

*Back to Tampa Bay*

Lilac POV:

"They prolly didn't forget about you, maybe they just can't find you." Skyler suggested.

"Maybe.. but highly unlikely."