Underswap Papyrus x Reader

Hello my precious pups
I am back with another story
For your entertainment
Heh, anyways,
Its Papyrus's turn
And there is going to be very
Epic battle
You know what, you'll see
Anywho, enjoy the Lazy Skeleton!
____________________________________________________________________

Everyone has had a bad dream once in awhile. Doesn't matter if it's a huge fucking spider trying to eat you to you loosing all your teeth. Some nightmares are not that bad and some are traumatizing. You have had nightmares ever since you fell down, but not as bad as your closest friend Papyrus.

He was always laid back and didn't give a care to the world. But lately, he has been...jumpy you could say. Usually when Sans calls him down, he would come with in seconds and then just sleep on the couch for the rest of the day or go to Muffet's.

Lately he has been staying in his room and not coming out but once a day. It has been worrying you and Sans. You could say you have a little something for the tall skeleton. Couldn't help it, he was so handsome just for a skeleton. Not just that, but he was also very kind to you.

Right now, you were getting ready for bed. Sans has already said goodnight and went to bed. Papyrus hasn't said goodnight for over a week. This was starting to bug you. You didn't know what was going on and you wanted to find out, but how are you going to do that with out making Papyrus mad.

Just the other day, he came downstairs to get some honey. You tryed asking him and it must of made him angry because after you asked him, he snapped at you with a horrible tone of voice. When I mean angry, I mean screaming angry. You felt bad and decided to stop bugging him about.

You sighed as you flopped on you bed. You were dressed in a (F/C) tank top and black sleep shorts. You were tired, Papyrus didn't go to his post today so, you took his shift so he didn't have to. Yet, you couldn't go to sleep.

You did a slight growl as you stood up from your bed. Just thinking about Papyrus just wanted to make you go to him and bug the crap out of him until he spilled the beans. You took a deep breath as you stood up and did a small stretch. You decided against going to Papyrus's room, you didn't really want him yelling at you again.

"Why does he have to be so stubborn?" You asked yourself.

Just then, you hear a big crash from upstairs like furniture falling. You jerked your head up to the ceiling as you cocked your head slightly. "What on earth..." You mumbled as you walked out of your room.

Once you were out of your room, you looked towards Papyrus's door since you could see it from the bottom floor. Underneath, you could see a bright orange light coming from the room.

This made questions swirl your head as you slowly made it to the stairs. All of a sudden, you started hearing what sounded like Papyrus yelling. You looked at Sans's room wondering how he's not waking up from all the noise.

You soon found out when you got to his room and saw a note on the door saying he had to report to Aphlys's house for a important meeting or something. You cocked your eyebrow, why in the hell is he at a meeting at this time? You did a groan, that was the typical Sans and that also ment that you were going to have to deal with the problem yourself. You had no idea what he was doing in there.

You took a deep breath as you walked down the dark hallway to Papyrus's door. Once you got to his door, you did a small knock in case he was just knocking stuff over in his sleep. Hey, it's happened before.

"Papyrus." You said quietly through the door.

The crashing and loud noises didn't stop. You sighed as you grabbed the door knob and slowly turned it.