Part 1

//NSFW//

A puff of smoke clogged the air with it's looming gray cloud smoking was the only thing that calmed Gavin down or at least mostly and a little due to a short temper and the lack of touch from lovers not really lovers Gavin found random people but none pleased the angry man they left him unsatisfied with the hunger for lust a sin that goes back to the steam in the blood that creates the hormones of wanting more and more. With a shaking head the detective smoked the cigarette until the heat licked at his fingernails throwing the cigarette onto the ground and blowing his last puff into the air the man went home from the long days worth of working it was late when Gavin finally went home stopping at a bar while he was at it hoping to find a cute looking man that might've satisfied him for the night but found none to his likings so dragging his feet to the door he unlocked it and stepped inside. the house was hollow feeling and gray, beer bottles rested on the counters. Slipping off his jacket he flung it onto the couch without really paying attention to his surroundings he also flopped onto the couch like the jacket but instantly felt something warm under him thinking he laid on his cat he quickly got to his feet and turned on the light "im so sorry-" Gavins breath caught in his throat it was definitely not a cat. Sitting on the couch with crossed delicate legs arms neatly folded was a man but the appearance- this man was dressed in nothing but thin straps of black leather that crossed down his chest so that the only thing that was hidden was his nipples and cock black thigh high socks on as well his icy blue eyes narrowed into a glare starring into Gavins sole a soft dark brown collection of hair fell neatly onto his forehead but even more strange was the horns curling out of the strangers head along with a devilish like tail and appearance "w-who are you?" Gavins cheeks flushed a red instantly now this man was a piece of work but his door was locked and he has never seen this person or thing in his life the detective trembled now as the stranger got up his eyes sliding down stealing a good look at the sturdy structure a smirk formed onto the others face "my names Richard, nice to meet you Gavin" when he talked Gavin melted at the deep soothing but scary voice he had so many questions but his brain went fuzzy from the intoxicating scent of Richard and sexual tension he seemed to drag around Gavin shook his head with gentleness "what is this...w-what are you?" Gavin gasped as Richard got closer it was a force that overpowered him and made his senses tingle his member agreed as he felt it stiffen in utter embarrassment Gavin moved backwards covering his groin with a hiss "stop- g-get out!..." Richards grin still hung on his face tilting his head "I would if i could but as a sex demon it's my job to satisfy a customer" Richard replied evilly.
Gavin whined his body tensed and seemed to respond to the other as Richard moved closer his body now rubbed against Gavins erection moaning Gavin rolled his hips "you didn't think i would notice Gav?" Richard purred into the horny mans ear. Gavin seemed to give in and submit once he felt Richard touch his inner thigh with one hand Gavin pressed a finger against Richards lips leaning in he kissed him.