Introduction

If you have found this book, then you are gonna do great in something you probably suck at...COD BO 2 Zombies. This book was made for jackasses who would die on round 2 (sorry, but it's true), I'm not trying to be offensive, but I'm trying to entertain you, because normal rule books are boring. Follow these rules, and I guarantee that you'll thank me. Maybe I'll get some hate but what ever. Enjoy the book!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Rule 1: What ever happens...DO. NOT. LOOK AT YOUR PHONE. I DONT CARE IF "THE BAE" TEXTS YOU, YOU'RE SURVIVING A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WITH YOUR BROS, DAMN IT. BROS BEFORE FUCKING HOES.

Rule 2: ALWAYS have a plan. Without one, you is screwed as fuck. Have your friends cover certain sectors like as if you were playing Tower Defense or something...which brings me to the next rule...

Rule 3: NEVER LEAVE YOUR DAMN SECTOR IF YOU'RE ASSIGNED ONE. If you wanna be the fucktard who screws the survival up so you can get some Juggernog, go ahead, bitch.

Rule 4: If a "Max Ammo" is to appear, wait for everyone to reload before grabbing it, unless you want angry friends and a gun that's not completely full of ammo. THAT WOULD SUCK, WOULDN'T IT?

Rule 5: If a friend is AFK, cover their inactive ass, cuz they gon get mad at you if you don't.

Rule 6: Grab a friend if they're down, if you can. Don't be a jackass and leave em too die. Other wise, ya dun goofed.

Rule 7: "Ray Guns" are awesome. if you see one at a "Mystery Box", pick it up, along with a few power up drinks, and you'll be pretty damn set for survival. Otherwise, ya REALLY dun goofed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thank you for reading this small rule book, I hoped this helped you out, and gave you a laugh or two. For now, I don't really have any more rules, but I'll add some more if any more come to my mind. Happy survival/zombie killing!