warnings pt. 1

You stood there, nothing to be seen anywhere. All you saw was a white space. "Uh, hello?" You say in confusion, looking around. You see a rewind button. You shrugged and pressed it. You hear a tape rewinding and could see a film paused showing you waving at your parents. "The hell is this?" You say to yourself. The play button shows and you press it. The video plays and it shows you getting into the RV with your friends. "What is this? Like my future or something?" You fold your arms still watching. The RV passed a sign with the words "camp Crystal lake" "hm, yeah I'm supposed to go there. I don't get it, what's it trying to tell me!" You watched till you saw your group hunker down at the camp. "Finally!" You see a figure standing in behind a tree to be holding what seems to be like a machete. "Who the hell's that?" You say in confusion. You got a better look at the killer from jacks POV. "Jackie...she is real..." after saying that, you see Jack get murdered by the machete slamming on his head. "NO! JACK!" A tear fell down from your eye, and the tape kept showing of your friends being killed. Dylan, zoe, and worse of all, Sam. After seeing Sam murdered, you broke down in tears crying and holding your stomach. You continued to watch till a mysterious hand came out, slashing the tape. You back dash as it came towards you, only slashing your shirt. you start to fall into a bottomless pit, Tears still streaming down your face as the whole aura changed from white to pitch black as you see everything fade to black.