Ch. 4 Unexpected

(A/N: Hi everybodyyyyy!! XD Up for another update? :3

I don't have anything against Sweet Suspense okay? I just do this for my story and nothing more. If I offended someone, I am sorry. :(

Reading all the comments in the first few chapters are really overwhelming and it inspires me to write. I hope you guys continue to tell me what you think. :) and I love you all. ❤)

_____________

Brad

"Like seriously.. All I did was enjoy it." Camila said making us laugh. She have been telling us about her first audition for the very first live contest she wanted to be in, "But all I did was run around singing senseless of lyrics because I totally blacked out. I did make a total fool of myself."

"Seriously?" Connor asked in disbelief with a smile on his face, "That really sounded awful."

Camila smiles, "I know. It's a good thing I wasn't chosen for that slot though. I can't imagine myself working and fighting for this dream alone. I guess we are destined to be in a band together."

"I agree. I totally messed the lyrics up too. To the point of laughing my ass off during the whole song." Dinah shared earning a great fit of laughter from all of us.

"What was your story Lauren?" James asked looking at her.

"It's nothing really. I just can't stand being in solo. My voice isn't high enough and you know.. The judges didn't really see me as a soloist." She talks shrugging her shoulders at times.

"Each of you girls have amazing voices." Connor says frowning slightly, "But to be honest, your voices are way better together."

"I agree." Tristan nods his head, "You are awesome individually but you guys are extremely breathtaking together."

Lauren smiles while nodding her head, "We actually get that a lot. I'm kidding."

"Yeah you!" All of us stared at each other dumbfounded that I saw the girls freeze in their sears with their eyes widened, "I used to wanna be living like there's only me.."

"Did you pass the song already?" Normani asked me pointing the speakers casually.

"Yeah." I replied, "I passed it yesterday.."

"And it is played? How did.. Oh.." Normani says eyeing Ally teasingly once it is Ally's line being played, who just giggles shyly.

"Shhh.." Connor says making a 'ssshhh' when it was almost the pre-chorus.

"Look at me now I'm falling~" I could hear mine and Laurens voices.

"Your voice really sounds good with each other." Ally complimented scrunching her nose slightly.

"Alright.." We heard someone say. We turn to look at who it was and it came from a famous boy band. I thought they are not coming back here. What the hell are they doing here?

"That is your song right?" Harry asked, "By the way, congratulations on your performance earlier."

"Thanks." I said smiling. They are One Direction. They are currently the biggest boy band in the world who also studied and were formed in this school. The reason why the school in all parts of the world have been receiving a lot of applications. I find them pretty annoying though. They were like the most famous once trying to steal other peoples spotlight.

"Hey girls.. You were awesome." Liam said giving a thumbs up obviously ignoring us, "I've heard you are new but you girls were extremely talented."

"Yeah. You lit up the whole auditorium when you stepped on stage." Zayn added smiling straight at Lauren. This lad is flirting and I am definitely not happy about it, not when Lauren is smiling at him shyly, "We were watching you guys but you didn't seem to notice."