|0.5|

♦.

This position. . . is not what I'm used to.

What I mean to say is, I'm usually the one on top, and not the bottom.

"You seem surprised", Jihyo smirked as she was pinning me down.

"Surprised? No. Seduced? Yes", I replied honestly, causing her to slightly chuckle.

"At least you're honest". 

Of course, being honest is one of my best traits. Though I guess there's a downfall to it as well.

Instead of replying to her comment, I grabbed her by the neck and slammed our lips together. It stung a bit, but the feeling of cloud 9 overshadowed the temporary pain that I felt on my lips. She responded by roughly darting her tongue in my mouth. Instantly making my body to fall weak to her touch. To her smell. And to her overwhelming body heat.

My toes curled as she swiftly moved her lips down along my neck and towards my chest. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, it was just too intense.

But it's weird. Really weird.

I've done this with other girls, girls like even Lisa. Yet somehow, I've never felt this kind of sensation before. Only with this girl that I just met today...

What is thi-

"Jihyo are yo-". My eyes widened as this familiar voice completely made us both frozen in place.

"What the fuck!?", without warning, Jihyo was roughly pulled off of me.

It's that rude ass guy! 

His nose was flaring like a fucking pig. "Who the hell are you, and what the fuck are you doing kissing my Fiancé !?", he yelled as his finger pointed at me.

Wait.

Did he say Fiancé!?

As in like, marriage!?

Hearing that word suddenly made me feel lost. But why? I don't even know this girl...

"L-let go!", Jihyo's cry for help snapped me out my thoughts. My eyes darted to the hand that was roughly shaking her shoulders. Anger swelled inside of me as I quickly got up from the bed and headed straight for the guy.

"Let her go!", I warned while balling up my fist, ready to punch the living shit out of him.

But little did I know, this guy was actually fast. 

In a blink of an eye I found myself crouching on the floor in pain. Damnit my nose! Why everybody gotta hit my nose! Fuck!

I covered my nose, feeling the blood dripping down as the pain sent a shock through my body.

"Disgusting ass lesbian!", he spat with disgust in his tone. 

You know what, fuck this!

I slowly stood up, wiping my nose in the process as I slightly wobbled trying to catch my balance. "Don't make me say it twice-", I huffed out. His eyes just narrowed at me, showing no signs that he was threatened with my presence at all. 

You've gotta be kidding me!

He scoffed, "Oh really now?". Those filthy hands of his grabbed Jihyo by her shirt. And before I knew it, their lips collided together. I froze in place as he glanced at me while gliding his hand down along her back and gripping her ass.

Stop...

STOP IT!

I lunged at him causing both of us to slam against the floor. "Fuck you, fuck you!", my hands kept jabbing him in the face but it did no good. 

We rolled and rolled, punching eachother all over the place.

"Damn!", suddenly he grabbed me by the collar, pulling me up to his face. "Goodnight, bitch!".

And just like that...

everything went dark again.

► = ◄

Wow what is this!? So violent omg. I shouldn't have played Black Ops before writing this.

But I just got 32 kills and 4 death while playing on the firing range map !