Chapter 1 Goodbye My Elias. (3 weeks after the darkness attacked)

I tapped my quil on the wooden table as I sat in my kitchen. I'm sitting here pondering what I want to write in the last few pages of my book. Alot has happened, weeks of silence, weeks of pain for the lives that were lost to the darkness....lost to him. Tears feel down my cheeks, I wiped them away immediately.

My name is Arina Blake-Wolfblood,I'm the daughter of King Arthur. My husband Elias Blake is in a magical coma and we can't get him out of it. I've tried with my light magic but no success....fuck I miss him and his touch. Our daughter Lily refuses to leave his side as he sleeps, she misses him just like I do....he stopped the darkness but at a cost.

Elias....I'm writing this for you to read....I'm dying my love....the illness that took your mother is taking me now. I'm sorry my wolf....but you'll never see me again...when you wake I'll be gone from this world. If you ever wake that is...I started losing hope of your return.

Father believes you'll awake but I don't...I'm sorry my love but I can't....nothing is guaranteed....but know I love you deeply and lovingly my beautiful husband. I hope you can forgive me for dying....I love you so much Elias Blake....goodbye.