Chapter 4

-RECAP-

"We are definitely not having this conversation" I say back to him. He just smiles and shakes his head.

~Presant Time~

Me and Nash walk back to the others hand in hand, only to find that they all left without us. "Maybe we should just walk around and try to find them or the other guys" Nash says while looking at me. "Sure" I say back. "Okay let's goooooo!" He shouted and ran. I laughed at his stupidity and then ran after him. After a while of him running and me chasing after him, I stopped to catch my breath. I looked up, expecting to see Nash but no Nash was to be seen. I began freaking out because I had never been to San Fransisco before, so I didn't know where anything at this mall was. I called Nash three times and everytime it went straight to voicemail. I sighed and looked down at my phone. It was 3:34 so I decided I'll just start walking around by myself to see if I could find them. I walked around for a while and then I walked into Hollister and saw all the guys including Cam, Brooke, Nash, and Hayes. I ran up to Hayes and started fake crying into his shoulder. "What's wrong Kitty?" Hayes asked. "Nash left me all alone in the middle of the mall" I fake cried. "Nash is an asshole." Hayes says. I look up at him and smile. "You weren't really crying?!" He shouts while laughing. "Nope. But thanks for calling Nash an asshole." I smirk while looking at Nash. He just chuckles and shakes his head. I then realize that all the guys were starring at me. "Hi?" I say but I came out more like a question. "Skylar, this is Matt, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Jack, and Jack." Cam says to me. "Both your names are Jack?" I ask looking at both Jacks. The tall one smiles at me and says "I'm Jack Gillinsky." I smile back at him. "I'm Jack Johnson." The shorter one with blond hair says. "Hello Jack and Jack." I say in a weird accent. We all start laughing at my weirdness. I then saw Brooke sneaking quick glances at Matt. I look at her and smirk. She notices and her expression changes almost immediatly. I just smile and look away. "Can we go get something to eat? I'm starving." Brooke says trying to avoid the look that I'm giving her. "Mmhmm." I say to her. She glares at me and everyone else agrees to go out and eat. I got tired of walking and looked at Hayes with puppy dog eyes. He sighs and I jump on his back. We all arrive at Panera.

~At the Hotel~

"What do you guys wanna do?" Nash asks everyone. "Wanna go swimming?" I suggest. Everyone agrees. I walk with Brooke into our room, followed by Cam, Nash, and Hayes. "Brooke which bikini should I wear?" I ask her. She walks over to me and chooses a strapless black top with pink bottoms. "Thanks" I say to her. She smiles and walks away. Cam comes up to me and says "Maybe you guys shouldn't wear bikinis today." "Excuse me?" Me and Brooke snap at him. "Whatever. Forget it." He sighs and walks away. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom to change. When I got out everyone was waiting in the room already changed with a towel in their hands. Hayes handed me one and I took it. Everyone was still staring at me and Brooke. "Can I help you?" We both ask at the same time. "This is what I was talking about.." Cam mumbles. Everyone else just smiles at us and walks out of the room. Me and Brooke look at eachother confused. We shook it off and walked out of the room and down to the pool. We both walk in to see all the guys already in the pool splashing eachother. We just laugh put out stuff down. "Let's tan." Brooke says and I agree. Minutes later I feel someone hover over me. I open my eyes and see Hayes standing over me and Nash over Brooke. "Excuse me sir but your blocking my sun." I say to Hayes. He just pulls out a goofy smile and I knew exactly what he was gonna do. "HAYES NO!" I shout. He just laughs and throws me over his shoulder. We get to the side of the pool and I am holding onto Hayes for dear life. "Please Hayes I'll give you whatever you want if you put me down" I plead. He shakes his head and says "Sorry Kitty." He drops me into the pool. I sink all the way down. Brooke got thrown in too. She gives me a thumbs up and swam away. I sat there on the bottom for a while because I can hold my breath for a long time. I hear Hayes scream "SKY!! SKYLAR!!" I decide to float up and pretend I'm dead. He sees me and tears are flowing down his cheeks. "NO!!!" He screams. Two people lift me out of the pool and onto the ground. After 15 seconds I open my eyes and laugh. "SKYLAR WHAT THE HELL!" Hayes screams. "That's what you get for throwing me into the pool!" I say back. He wipes the tears off his face and tackles me into the pool.