Save Yourself

♣//

Reporter:"We're here at the scene where a tragic car accident happened, involving two girls around the age of 18. They have immediately been rushed to the hospital with critical conditions and are in danger of losing both their lives. We're here with a few eye witnesses. Could you please tell us your thoughts on this incident?"

Witness 1:"Man... it was all so sudden. But I know for a fact that the girl with short hair was standing in the middle of the road! Almost like she was on a mission for suicide! Then suddenly another girl came running out into the street....shit...but it was too late, man. A truck was coming right at them... I-I...it was gruesome"

Witness 2:"Kids these days are taking their own lives! Shouldn't we all do our best to try and help these poor kids when they're fighting for their lives in such dark times!? No child should ever feel alone, and they should never feel like their life isn't important! We've got to do better as not only adults, but as humans!"

Witness 3:"T-they...they both go to my school...great students, always had a smile on their faces. I-I...I didn't think they'd want to take their own lives...never would I....I-I'm sorry...I have nothing more to say, excuse me"

Witness 4:"I have kids of my own. They're both 5years of age. Sweet, cute, diligent kids. But I always tell them that they can depend on me if they ever feel stressed, confused, or even just want a shoulder to cry on. And yea, sure, they're just 5yrs old, but it's never too late to let your kids know that they can call on you for help when they need it. Even though those two girls aren't children of my own, my heart still aches for them. Those kids are in my prayers"

Reporter:"This was S.K news at 10pm. Now back to you, Jae"

______________________

Hewo, it's been awhile, yea?

Hmm...this story...will  be quite tragic...so do keep in mind if you have a weak heart (like me).

It's sahyo (underrated ship !)

inspo from delustify. btw go read her stories, they great, love em vedy much ♥

anywho, this story is my first with topics that I haven't covered before. I am just as curious as you are...so pardon me if things get too graphic or not too graphic... 

also i'm just experimenting with story, we'll see how tis gooessss

♥ -Jhai