|01|

♣// A/N: Hello just a simple message;

This story was brought back. Not because of the disheartening realization of my imagination, but because I felt that maybe there was no time to make another book. Which is still kinda the case... but rules are meant to be broken, yea? So yea, nothin serious, just random chitchat i guess haha. (this ship so underrated aha...i ship everyone in twice together...*shrugs*) -Jhai ♥

"Spring break is right around the corner", Ms. Wu the science teacher announced to the class.

"Hell ye-I mean heck yea!", Momo accidentally blurted out, causing everyone in class to whip their heads in her direction. "A-ah...my bad", she quietly apologized, slumping herself into the chair.

"Good going doofus", Nayeon snorted as she nudged the already embarrassed Momo who only shot her a glare.

"Since you all did well on your tests", the teacher smiled, "I won't assign any homework over break".

The class went into uproar at the great fucking news. It was such great news that students jumped out of their seats and suddenly started dancing. And it was at that moment that Ms.Wu was deciding to assign a shitload of homework to her students. Thankfully, she decided not to.

But there were two students in particular that were thinking about other things than to celebrate with their fellow classmates.

Minatozaki Sana and Park Jihyo.

The two girls were the best of friends. Yet they both had a secret they couldn't tell the other.

At least not until the end of class.

Just 2 more minutes...c'mon c'mon!

Sana impatiently tapped her pen against the desk, watching the clock counting down to 3:00pm.

While Jihyo, on the other hand, was a blushing mess. Her mind was so focused on how she would tell Sana the important news right after class.

*Ring riing*

"Have a great break everyone!", Ms.Wu yelled as her students rushed out the classroom happily.

But once the bell had rung, Jihyo's nerves only heightened ever more. The girl slowly packed her stuff into the backpack, stalling herself some time to prepare for the sudden confession she was itching to express.

"Jihyoooo", Sana cutely called out to the shorter girl. Her arms wrapped around Jihyo's neck. "Why're you taking so looong? Everyone already left silly!", Sana's voice cooed into Jihyo's ear, causing her body to tense under the close contact.

"I-I know", Jihyo breathed out, realizing she was holding her breath. "Just gimmie a sec"

The squirrel cuddled her squishy cheeks against Jihyo's, giving the girl an even more uneasy heart. But Sana just loved teasing Jihyo. It made her day to see the one and only Park Jihyo to stifle with her actions.

"Alright, I'm ready", Jihyo said as she zipped up her backpack and slowly stood, with Sana still wrapped around her neck.

"Yay!", Sana quickly pecked Jihyo's cheek as she released herself from the girl.

And in that moment, Jihyo was as red as the apple that I'm eating right now. (Yes, I'm eating one right now, me as the narrator lmfao. ok back to story!)

Sana chuckled at the sight of Jihyo's flustered face. Butterflies swarming within her as she finally accepted that she was indeed, in love with her best friend.

But unbeknownst to Sana, Jihyo was also feeling the same way.

The fluttering feelings. A feeling that is mercilessly beautiful, yet destructive, if not taken with precaution.

"C'mon", Sana grabbed hold of Jihyo's hand, looking at her with a cute smile. "I'm starving"

Jihyo hummed, though still flustered from Sana's earlier action.

And off they went. Beginning the start of their 'Adventurous Spring Break'.

______________________

Hey! Yo! I've finally got a semi-plot for this story.

I'll be brutally honest, I made the prologue out of pure instinct, without a thought of how I'd like to play out this story. But now, I have one!

But wait... this story will be slowly updated...bc...I mean...life is hectic y'know ahahaahahaa

I'll update this frequently once I finish michaeng & possibly colorful mess. So ye!

Anyways, I still love y'all ;) - Jhai ♥