Chapter 10: The happy ending he deserve.

I felt so agitated when Nate pick me up. I'm just wearing a pink dress, and high heels to match my dress.

I look good but I felt nervous. I mean, yeah I still have feelings for Nate so hindi ko maiwasan na kabahan.

Iiyak kaya ako kapag nag explain na sya sa akin. Hayyy! I'm sweating here!!!

Are you not comfortable? He ask while driving.

Ahh, no no. Medyo ina alala ko lang si Blessed, baka umiyak kasi.

Don't worry hopefully maibalik kita bago mag 10 pm.

I didn't comment on to that. Anu ako bata? 10 pm talaga! Di man lang ginawang 12 am.

Sa bahay mo tayo mag di dinner?

Oo sana, naisip ko kasi na mas magkakaroon tayo ng privacy kung dito.

Kinakabahan ako. Panu ako mag wa-walk out kung sa bahay nya. Ang layo nito sa highway!!!

I look at my heels! Shit!

We're already done with our dinner and just silently sitting in the veranda while sipping our coffee.

He sign.

I'm sorry. He started.

I look at him.

It's all my fault.

I'm so blinded with my feelings back then. Nakalimutan kung dapat kapag tinangap muna kasabay non palayain muna. I succumbed my self to the pain and just focus on it. That's why I hurt you. And I'm so sorry for that.

Remember when I came to Davao to attend my sister's wedding?

During that wedding I felt so insecure and betrayed. Ako din dapat kasal na, dapat masaya na din ako kung hindi lang nangialam ang tadhana.

Hindi ko maintindihan pero biglang bumalik yung sakit non araw na yon. And that's the day you came.

You were like a sunshine that save my day and so something happen to us. Sobrang na dala ako na nakalimutan kung pigilan ang sarili ko.

But when you said you love me, I came back to reality. Believe it or not I starting to like you back then but i still can't let go that's why I said sorry to you when you caught me that day.

And you run away, I thought you just want to think, to sort things out but turn out umalis kana pala, iniwan mo na ko. You give up already.

That's the time I realise your importance, i miss your presence in my life. How you make me smile. How you brighten my day by simply do nothing.

I miss your smell. Your heat when your close to me. I miss your hug and your kiss. And then I realise ..

Mahal na mahal na pala kita,  kaya lang ay wala kana, iniwan mo na ko.

My tears keep on falling. He love me?

It takes me 2 years to admit it to my self. I told your brother about it and try to asked for his permission to court you this time it's true but he told me that you already married and had a child.

Married? I look at him, he look so broken. I also saw a tear fell down from his eyes.

Sobrang pag sisisi yung naramdaman ko, hindi ko man lang nasabe sayo, nahuli nanaman ako. Talo nanaman ako. Sa pangalawang pagkakataon pinag laruan nanaman ako ng tadhana.

His in pain.

He wipe his tears. And look at me. I know this is late but I want you to know that. You don't have to feel awkward ako ang lalayo I awe—.