Swasan pov....

What did I see now made me really curious!!

Was that Lakshya's car?? y he had come to college that to on Sunday, or to meet anyone from hostel.
But he don't have any friend na then??

Y should I care??

Sw " Sanskar, what r u thinking?? and y r u driving this much slowly, I would have reached my home in my 🚲 bicycle only "

San  " very funny "

Sw " Sunday parties will b so nice na Sanky... Our gang will always hang out on every Sunday and today also v had a great fun "

San  " u could have called Ragini also na "

Swa  " oh god, now only I am remembering her,how can I forget her, next time v have to take her out with us, remember me Sanskar if I forget "

San " don't worry Swara, I won't let u forget "

She smiled.

Swa " finally v reached.... Thanks for the drop Sanky "

I just smiled and headed towards my home.....

I don't know Sanskar when will u understand my love on u.
I am ur childhood friend and I am ur support and v r so close to each other, from the time I came to know the meaning of love I have just imagined u only as my life partner.....

I may hangout with friends but my only reason is to meet u and to b with u.... The thing which u love even I started to love that, and the thing which u hate I have always hated....

U like friends with whom v hangout so even I made friends with them and u don't like that Lakshya so I also hated him....

If it come to Ragini, she is really a gem.... I feel a sister bonding with her.
I liked her at the instant I saw her.
When she told she is an orphan I felt a sudden pinch in my heart and from then I am feeling even more concern towards her....

How can I forget her??
I can't wait till tomorrow.
I have to call her....
📱.....

It's saying switched off.
May b battery low or something Or is there any problem...

And even I feel she will help me in getting Sanskar's love.....
I can trust her.

***********************************

How can it b??
I won't let that Lakshya live in peace....

From childhood v r having cold war,its continuing even now in business field also....

I hate him, from childhood my parents used to say learn from Lakshya, learn from him....
what is there in him to learn??

I was fed up of hearing from ppl that -
How he handles everything in this small age and how he enters party with his parents and see he is a topper....

Y?? Can't they just keep quiet and y can't they praise me?? What's wrong in me??

From then I don't like him, I used to grab all those ppl who are near to him...

I have Swara, she is my best friend, she was, is and will b my friend but I can't consider him as one....

But still he remains as a topper and now in business also he is in first place...

I hate that fact, but I was happy that I can mingle with others which he can't, I have a good relationship with my parents but he tho never speak...I was very happy and seeing him alone sitting in the last bench it was giving somewhat satisfaction to me but now even it's changing....
The reason is --

              Ragini....

From the instant I had seen her, somewhat changes are happening in me,the way she handles everything, her attitude everything...
I think I like her but the thing I don't like is, she is supporting him,my enemy.

I want to see him alone.
He has to b alone....

U r giving him new reasons to live a happy life.I don't want that and at least not from u Ragini.

I am feeling very happy near u, I think I am in love with u.So only I can't tolerate if u r with him, and the way u sang it's enough to grab my heart but that dance I couldn't control how much I was angry on u and him.

I don't know what's happening but I like u, may b it's love.U have just entered in my life and now.

Let's c what happens next but whatever may b the reason I won't let u near him.

**********************************

How was it guys??

Put ur comments....

And 👇....

It's my new ff on our Raglak 💕...
Have a look...
U may like this also....
If u like that then recommend others also.... 😊

And

I have updated " Family Ka Laadla" -
Rituals part...
Have a look...

Keep supporting.....