Chapter 14

(Note: for the picture imagine Kushina with Akatsuki cloak and slashed Konohagakure hitai-ate)

The final exam will be hold in a month. Hanan's family come to train her. She is trained to use her manipulation technique. Meanwhile, Kushina had gather an information about Danzo.

Name: Danzo Shimura
Age: N/A
Former Village: Hidden Leaf
Alliances: ANBU Root
Criminal Rank: SS
Wanted For: Hunting Hashirama cells

Wanted dead in:
Kumo - 1,200,000 ryo
Iwa - 1,500,000 ryo
Suna - 1,000,000 ryo
Kiri - 980,000 ryo
Konoha - 3,400,000 ryo
Other Small Villages - 750,000 ryo

"This is the data from International Bingo Book".

Kushina now train her granddaughter with Kenjutsu."You did well, Hanan-chan".
"Arigatou, Baa-chan".
"In the Final Exam, your Tou-san, Kaa-san, and otouto will come to watch the match. Make them proud ok?".
"Hai".

Ichiraku Ramen

Kakashi and Anko are eating at Ichiraku Ramen. Then a woman and a girl comes to the ramen shop.
"Two bowls of miso ramen please".

The girl has pale skin and wearing a red shirt, a black skirt, black leggings, red boots, and black Amegakure hitai-ate. The woman is wearing a black cloak with red clouds, black shinobi sandals, and a rice hat that covers her entire face.
"Akatsuki", Kakashi thought.
"What on earth that Akatsuki member is with that kid?".
"I don't know".

The ramen chef gives them a bowl of ramen. The girl eats the ramen like a hungry animal.
"You like it, Hanan?", asked the woman.
"Hai", said the girl named Hanan. "Tou-san said ramen is the food of gods!".

After eating, the woman and the girl pay for the food and leave. Kakashi and Anko follows them until they meet again with them in the lake.
"What do you want?", asked the woman in bored tone.
"Who are you?", asked Anko in a loud voice.
"That's none of your concern, 'ttebane".
"That strange word is the same as Naruto's dattebayo. Wait! Could it be her?", Kakashi thought.

The woman lifts her hat a bit, revealing her violet eyes. " Yare, yare. Seems you already forgot about me, eh?". The woman releases her hat, revealing her face, her long red hair, and her scratched Konohagakure hitai-ate.
"K-Kushina-sama".
"Long time no see, Kakashi", said Kushina in cold tone.

TBC...