Truth or Dare

Clementine's POV

We make it to Math and it's already boring as ever. At least Violet made it better. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met. The way her greenish blue eyes look into mine. Every little look she gives me when she gets flustered. There's just something about her that makes me so happy.

"Hey Clem" she whispered to me. I look up at her and smile. "Yeah?" I say. "I just want to thank you for sticking up for me in History, no ones ever done that for me instead of a couple of my friends" she says. "I'm one of them" Louis chimes in. We both smile and go back to our conversation. "Your welcome Violet, besides, no one as pretty as you should be treated like that" I widen my eyes at what I said and hide my face in my sleeve. She smiles and blushes at what I said. "Same to you too" I look up at her shocked while she has a smirk on her face. Did she just call me pretty back? I smile at her and we all go back to working on a project.

After class was over, we had lunch. Lunch is my favorite part of school. Well besides going to Lee's class. We walk out of the door and head to the cafeteria. Violet and Louis lead me there because I have no clue where it is.

We make it to the cafeteria and there's so many people there. Violet looks back at me and looks at me confused. She falls back to where she's next to me. "You okay?" I look up at her and nod. "Yeah, I've never been in a school with this many people" she smiles and laughs. "It's fine Clem, don't worry about everyone else, look we're here" I look up and see a table with people at it, Marlon was already sitting there waiting for us.

"Hey guys, this is Clementine but you can call her clem" Louis says and smiles at me. "Oh hey clem, I didn't think you was gonna come" Marlon said. I shake my head. "Hi Clem, I'm Brody" a girl with auburn brown hair and blue eyes. She holds her hand out and I shake it. "Hey" I say. I sit in between Violet and Louis. "Okay, so this is Ruby,Aasim,Mitch,Willy and Omar and then you know the rest of us" Louis says. Everyone says hey and waves to me. "Well nah dip sherlock" Violet says. I giggle at her little remark and she laughs too. God her laugh is so adorab- Clem come on, you barely know this girl and your still going at it.

"Hello Clem" Violet says and waves her hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look at her. "Sorry, I zoned out" I said. She giggles a bit and goes back to eating. "So clem, wanna play a game?" I think for a second and nod. "What's the game today Lou?" Marlon raises his eyebrows. "Truth or Dare" he says. "Okay, yeah I'm down with that" I shrug.

"Okay, I'll start" Louis says with a smirk. "Clem, truth or dare?" I think for a second. "Truth" I say. "Uhm.. have you ever had a boyfriend?" I look up at him and turn away. "Oh my god" Violet says and rolls her eyes. I look down at the floor and then back up at him. "You don't have to answer clem it's okay" violet says and looks at me. "No, it's okay, I'll answer, Uhm no I have never had a boyfriend, I don't plan on having one only because I'm not really into guys..." I say. I can feel violet looking at me out of the corner of her eye. "Oh" was all that came out of Louis's mouth. "Okay, next up" he says.

"Louis I dare you to yell penis as loud as you can" Marlon says with a smirk. Louis gulps and slowly stands up. "Here goes nothing" He says. "PENIS" he yells and quickly sits down. We all burst into laughing and surprisingly no teacher came over and took Louis away. "That was amazing" Violet says. "Second that" I say and smile at her.

It was my turn and I decided to dare Violet. "Okay, truth or dare violet" I say with a smile. She rolls her eyes and smiles back. "Dare because I'm not a pussy" she says. "Okay, I dare you too kiss the cutest person in this group" I say with a big smile on my face. "Ohhh" Louis says. She blushed at the question. "I double dare you" I say. She looks up at everyone then at me. She shrugs. "Fuck it" she pulls me into a soft and gental kiss that only last for 5 seconds. She pulls back and gives me a smile that warms my heart. "Ouuu get it Violet" everyone says and starts laughing.