Chapter Two

Nine years after the first accident

Kurosawa Ruby laid in her bed, asleep some sounds were made for her door. Not fully awake her ears moved lazy to the left and right to hear the sounds better.

Before Ruby's door stand Kurosawa Dia, Ruby's older sister, and waited a few seconds before she got into the room to wake up her sister. She knew that Ruby's was half awake by now since she heard the quietest sounds. When Dia didn't heard any sounds from in the room she knocked at the door and walked inside to see her Sister laying in bed.

„Ruby you know that you should already be ready since we have lessons again today..." said Dia as she walked to the curtains to open them. At the bright light that does come into the room Ruby curled herself into her blanket to block out the sun. „Onee-chaaaaaan, just Five more minutes" came from under the blanket. Dia sighted „you know that I can't let you sleep, we have lessons in just a few minutes." Dia took the blanket and pulled the blanket away from Ruby. The smaller girl rolled annoyed with her eyes and her Tail was squishier than normal and went from left to right as Ruby sat up.

„You know that i dont need this special Lessings. It doesn't bring anything, my magic is too weak for this." she cried the last part out and Dia set herself next to her little sister and hugged her.

„Shhh, don't say that. You aren't weak, you have great power too. It has a meaning that you were born like that." Dia patted Ruby's head and tickled her at her Ears, she got satisfied as Ruby started to giggle.

„S-stop it onee-Chan. I know that, but it doesn't feel so. And I wished that I wasn't born like that. My whole life is bad, i must hide at home and wasn't even going to a school for three years and I don't have any friends" she stroke her fluffy tail as she said that and looked down. Dis looked at her with an worried look, „don't say something like that again Ruby, you are beautiful like you are and you are one of the best things that happened to this family..." „Are you sure about that?" Dia was cut of when Ruby started to speak, „It doesn't feel like Mom and Dad are happy with me, they look at me with an pained look and sometimes like they were scared of me." Ruby starred to her wall and Dia was speechless.

„When you behave well from now on, I will ask Kanan-san and Mari-San if they want to visit us. But now we need to get you ready for the lessons" Dia stands up and took Ruby with her without much resistance.

pAfter Ruby was well dressed they went outside to the large garden to meet up with the teacher. Since the garden was pretty large, it took them a few moments to get to the meeting point and their waiting Teacher.

The teacher was an women, a bit larger than Dia, had bright blond hair, bound to a high ponytail, She has blue eyes and was only five years older than Dia but she had an authortric aura rare for her age. She was Dias Teacher since Childhood, at first only a few times but when she got older she got the full job.

As the two sisters get near the woman looked up with an slightly annoyed and angry look on her face. „You are late again. Was was it this Time?" Dia stepped for Ruby and bowed deep down. „I'm very Sorry, Eli-san. I will take the Full responsibility, for today. Please forgive us." At the sight of the Younger Girl Eli sighed. „Dia, you are putting Ruby into protecting again. How often did I say to you, that you shouldn't do that?" „But I..." „Dia I know what you want to say, but you are to protective over her. How will Ruby learn to survive without you when you are like a overprotective Mother?" Eli went to Dia and loaded her her Hands on the shoulders, as she Spoke again she looked at her with an more softer Look. „Believe me, I know how you feel, I have an little Sister too, and we went to many things, but She was/is her own Person. You need to accept that too Dia." while she was speaking Ruby did go next to them.

„Eli-San I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get Onee-Chan in trouble, b-but I didn't see the thing behind it that I attend this lessons anymore." Ruby looked down again and Eli looked at her. „Ah there it comes from? Ruby, I have one question, how long can you hide your ears and Tail?" „So over 6 hours by now, why do you ask?" „Good and when was it when you only could hide them for a few minutes?"

Ruby looked up in the sky, „i think so over 8 years."

„See you got better at it. A person who's Magic is low can never improve so much. Remember you got better over years. Last year you could one hide them for 3 hours, that's an improvement from 3 hours in one year. I think you aren't cut out for practice that Dia does. You need to find your own practice. Did you try to transform into an Fox?" Ruby looked Confused at Eli and Dia began to speak. „But it's impossible to do that. Every Magician said that and that worldwide." „Dia, your sister isn't an ordinary Magician, remember that." „So you should say I should try this out?" Ruby looked with light in her eyes to Eli and Dia. Eli nodded, Dia after some Seconds too. „ Than i will give my best, Ganbaruby." Ruby did her signature Pose and went a bit away from the other too to give them more space and to try it out for herself.

Ruby started to get serious and focused on her Magic Power inside her, how she did in every last Practice session. After she found it she focused at her Right Arm to start.

After she feel an weird sensation in her arm she opened her eyes and looked at her arm. On her arm began light red fur to come out and her fingers were on the end sharper.

„Pigi!!!" she looked around herself search for her sister and Teacher bit she didn't saw them. It was than as she realized that it was really warm and the sun stand really high.

With her focus lost her arm was back to normal and she decided to go into the house to search there.

She found both in the Kitchen. „One-chan! Eli-san!!" she yelled happy, „I did it! On my right arm I could do it even when it was only for a bit."

„Oh that's wonderful. I'm glad that you found something were you can put your whole Heart in." Eli clapped her Hands and looked Happy. Dia looked a bit less worried, she looked even happy. „That's a remarkable Thing you could do Ruby. I'm Pride of you." Ruby looked as if she were about to cry but she ignored it. „But how long was I out there? It's nearly 12 pm.(helped me with this)

Dia and Eli both looked at each other, „you were really in trance and Eli-San said I shouldn't disturb you. So we went after 5 hours into the house, that was for one hour. Ruby was speechless, she were 6 hours out there and only focused on one of her arms? That's bad.

Ruby's mood went down, „oh, than I'm pretty bad at it..." she stopped as she felt two arms wrap around her, „don't say that, you did something nobody could do, we can only dream to do that. So cheer up and I'm sure with more practice you can do that faster."

After her sisters speech Ruby felt better. She looked up when she heard that Eli was packing her stuff. „Thanks Eli-san for today. Without your Help I would have drop the lessons." Ruby Bowes for Eli and Eli got embarrassed. „Please Stop, it's my duty to help one of my students and it's great to see them succeed. Well I'm going for today, I'm back tomorrow at the same time. Make sure you are coming in time." she laughed at the last words. Dia and Ruby too.

„Dont worry. I will make sure that we will be on time." Ruby nodded at her sisters words. After she bought Eli to the House door the sisters went to the living room. They were about to relax as they heard some weird noises from the kitchen. Both girls tensed up, knowing that nobody should be in the House. Ruby, scared from the unknown sounds, went behind Dias back and holds herself on the shirt. Dia, the overprotective sister she was, gestured to Ruby to be quit and follow her. She went on silent steps in the way the kitchen was, already ready to fight and protect her sister.

As they got to the Kitchen Door, Dia was more than ready to let a explosion from her hands but she decided to open the door and was surprised at the sight she saw and she wanted to explode.

(A/N) Let ne know what you think