Later That Night

I breathe hard it seems like forever but the house is finally cleaned. I look at the time and it a quarter after midnight. I feel hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer I smile but as I hear not Jeff's voice but another more deeper voice. I jump and turn around. Not to find Jeff standing behind me but guy wearing a blue and black mask. I scream for Jeff and I try to pull away from him but He holds me tight. All of a sudden Jeff runs into the room carrying his knife and runs straight at the guy.
And he stabs him in the arm. And yells, "What the hell do you think you're doing Jack?!" The guy so called Jack lets go of me and I drop to the floor and Jack punches Jeff in the mouth. "I just wanted to try her out for a bit to make sure she's alright." Jack smiles.
But Jeff punches him in the nose really hard and I flinch as I heard it crack. "Jeff please stop!!" I scream and I start to cry. "Jack get out of here and I swear to god if I ever see you around here again I'll KILL you!" Jack ran out of the house and I start to cry more. Jeff leans down and picks me up. "Baby are you okay? Did he hurt you? I'm so sorry I'll never let anything like that ever happen to you again." He kisses my tears away and carries me upstairs to our bedroom and smiley is laying on the bed. "Smiley get off the bed now." As soon as Jeff says that the dog jumped off and walks out of the room. Jeff lays me on the bed softly and crawls on the bed beside me. He kisses me slowly. I smile. "I love you Jeff." He smiles back. "I love you too Jane." He kisses me deeply. "Can I ask you something? I've been wanting to try something new.

" He smirks at me. "Okay..." I say with a shocked voice. Before I can say anything else Jeff pulls out some handcuffs. Jane gasps and he grabs my left wrist and cuffs it to the bed then he does the same with the right. Jeff gives me a with concerned look. "If it's too much tell me okay?" He kisses me and I breathe. "Okay, and at least this time we can go all night." Jeff laughs softly. "That's right baby." And just like last time with two yanks both of our shirts off. Skin against skin. Oh god I missed this. I missed him. Jeff growls my name and he yanks my bra off and starts to bite and suck my breasts as the other hand trails down my stomach and into my pants.  Jeff kisses me and he slides his tongue in and he smiles and starts to rub me. I starts to squirm and pull on the cuffs really hard. I don't care that it's digging into my wrists. I moans with pleasure and Jeff stops rubbing right before I climax. I glare at him and he chuckles. "Don't worry baby I won't hurt you." As soon as he said that he lowered himself on my and he growled my name as he plunged into me. "Aih!" I yelped as he forced his length into me without warning.
He starts to bite and suck my neck like he did the first night we meet. I moan his name and I smile as he started Sneering as he suddenly shoved as hard as he could, watching you twist underneath him in orgasmic agony. His teeth went against the skin of your neck and bit till a good purple colored hickey appeared, adding to the sounds you were making before your climax came. Jeff growled your name. Coming in the deepest part of your insides. It felt so intoxicating, his body staggered breathing and the heat that you two shared for the past hour. "I love you. And I promise I will never leave you." He said as he Leaned closer and kissed you.
"I love you too Jeff." You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him to kiss you again as someone knocked on the door and you look outside and you see it's already daylight. You see a small figure with a green pointed hat and blonde hair with red eyes. "Jeff who's that?" I jump out of bed and get my clothes on. He looks out the window. "Oh that's Ben drowned,  baby I guess he wanted to congratulate us." We walked down stairs and Jeff opened the door. "Hey Jeff what's up? Can I come in?" Ben asked and look at Jeff and pushed open the door to me standing behind Jeff. Ben gasped and I yelped and started to run upstairs. Jeff grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to him. "Jane it's ok you don't have to run." I look into his eyes and whimpered. "But he looks creepy." I hide behind Jeff. Ben looked away and sighs. "No it's ok. I'll just go I'm sorry for scaring you ma'am. I'll see you later Jeff I guess." Ben starts to walk away but I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Ben I didn't mean it."  He smiles and looks up at me. "It's ok. So Jeff who is this young lady?"
I blush and stand beside him. "Ben she's my fiancé. We're going to get married on October 31st." Ben looked at my and smiled. "Well it looks like he found himself a keeper. And it's a wonder he hasn't made you 'beautiful' yet." Jeff glared at him and shook his head. "Well I guess I should be going." Ben said and walked into the woods.  "Jeff what was all that about? Why did Ben say that you haven't made me beautiful yet?" Jeff started to walk to the woods and said. "It's nothing."  I followed him. "We're are you going?" Jeff smiles and says come with me and you'll see. I walk beside him and we come to an old abandoned church. I gasp in astonishment.
"What is this place?" I ask in a small voice. He takes my hand and leads me to the front doors and opens them. "This is we're going to get married." He says and smiles. I look around the old church and I thought to myself. It's so beautiful. All the old woodwork and it looks like someone has been cleaning. I look down the aisle and see that theirs black and purple decorations. And I see that there's vases of black roses on each side of the isle. "Jeff this place is beautiful. But who has been cleaning?" I look around everything is spotless. "Oh I guess that would be Slenderman." Jeff holds my hand and kisses me softly. "Jane you know it's 4 days away from October 31st right?" I gasp and look at him. "But how is everything gonna be ready by then?!" He holds me tight and whispers. "It will be ready my love." I smile. Then all of a sudden Jeff pushes me behind him. And three figures appear out of the the darkness. "What do you want Jack? And who are they?" Jack smiles and moves toward us slowly. "Oh Jeff I think you know what I want." He looks at me over Jeff's shoulders. I whimper softly. "No way Jack. You can't have her. Come any closer and I'll slit your fucking throat!" Jack smiles evilly at me and Jeff. And takes a step forward. All of a sudden Jeff pushes me under one of the rows. And grabs his knife out on his boot and chargers at Jack. Jack tries to dodge him but he was to slow and Jeff tackles him and put the knife to his throat. "I told you once before if you ever came near her again I would kill you!!!" Jack' eyes got the size of two moons. "Dude I'm sorry ok?!" Jeff starts to slit Jacks neck but he stops when he sees me crying. Jeff leans down and whispers in Jack's ear. "If it wasn't for Jane watching me right now you would be six feet under. Next time you might not be so lucky." Jeff gets off of Jack and grabs my hand and halfway drags me out of the church. "Jeff what's gonna happen.... On our wedding day....? Will Jack come back? And who are those guys?"