Chapter [2]

Flashback

"My fair lady~"

"Over the hill~"

A round of applause was heard in a small venue, it was Kamikos primary school musical and she was the character of Malaysia. A story her teacher had made with the class. It was cute and Kamikos voice shined like the sun. Enthralling the teachers, parents and ALICE ACADEMY.

"She's got a good voice on her, heh?" A fimilar girly blond laughed quietly not to gain attention.

"I'll be expecting another Voice Pheromone."

"Understood Priciple..."

¥¥¥¥¥¥ Backstage ¥¥¥¥¥¥

"You were amazing my little star!" A loving voice of an woman exclaimed

"Thank you Mama! It was all for you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too Kamiko!" Tears glistened in her mother's eyes, guilt pooling in her stomach 'why couldn't Rincho show? It would have made her day.'

"Mama it's ok that Papa didn't come he's working hard for us so I will for him!"

"Oh Kami." Tears flowed down Uchino's face.

"Hello! I'm Narumi! Form Alice Academy! We are interested scouting you daughter!" His cheerful persona shocked the two lady's.

"I'm sorry sir but you'll have to ask my husband..." Uchino's uncomfortable stans gave it off. She knew of her daughters power but kept it concealed.

Narumi bent to his knee. "Hi there Kamiko i'm Naurmi-sensei would you like to join Alice Academy?"

"Will I have friends!" It was more an excited statement then a question the young man merely nodded. Kamiko cheered.
"Maybe when I'm older! For now I need to stay with Mama, sorry Sensei but maybe in a few years?" Narumi nodded and chuckled, he then held out his pinkie finger "Promise?"

Present

Kamiko reached out for an invisible pinkie "I promise."

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Ok WHAYTTT I'M A HORRIBLE AUTHOR AND THIS BOOK HAS 1K?!?!?! JKAKDKW.... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH NOW EHHEM....

Sorry you guys waited so long and had this crappy thing but I'm so stuck on life. Plus it's one of the most important years for my GCSE so I have to study like 24/7 (not like that's going any better..) anyway thanks for reading byeee~