Steve Rogers

I pulled out a tiny silver disk. I looked at it confused before Tony turned it over in my hand. The other side of the disk was painted like Captain America's shield. I stared at the object in shock, blushing lightly. I had always crushed on Steve, but never had the guts to tell the hundred-year-old soldier.

"Capsicle, you're up!" Tony said with a hint of glee in his voice.

I turned to look at Steve and saw the red tint present on his face as well, at least I wasn't the only one embarrassed. I smiled at him when he caught my eye, then followed him to the closet. Being the gentleman he is, he held the door open for me to enter.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I walked into the closet.

Tony shut the door behind us and locked it. "Have fun you two" Tony called out as he went back to the others.

I blush harder, luckily the darkness concealed it from the soldier in front of me. I stayed still, leaning against the wall behind me, not entirely sure where the Captain stood. I didn't dare move, in case I brushed against him.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? You aren't normally this quiet" Steve chuckled, shuffling closer to me in the darkness.

"I'm fine, just feel a bit awkward" I mutter the second part under my breath.

"I heard that." Steve laughed fully. "You know we can just talk if you want. We don't have to do anything else. Although, it would be a pleasure to kiss you" Steve moved closer, taking my hand in his.

"You want to kiss me?" I blush, smiling up at him and holding his hand more firmly.

He bent down slowly, giving me time to pull away before he placed his lips gently on mine. I instantly kissed back, our tongues quickly entwining. The moment got heated, the passion building between us.

Steve pulled away slowly, leaving me breathless.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" He whispers to me, pecking my cheek softly as Tony unlocked and opened the door.

"You guys are no fun!" Tony complained as he saw Cap kiss my cheek. Thinking that nothing had gone on between us. "Cap, I had hoped I would see more from you" Tony looked at us disappointed.

I grinned up at Cap, Tony not having noticed our joint hands.

"Tony," I said softly, "Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen" I smirked, as Cap blushed.

"You are such a tease" Steve smiled down at me. Before leading me back to others and sitting me next to him on the couch.