Chapter 11

Annabeth's PoV

Leo and Sadie are lucky the ship was attacked.

You probably know about the whole fake-spider-in-my-room-deal, so I'll spare you the details. Let's just say I was really mad.

I was running down the halls to find them when

CRASH

we were crashing to the ground. Luckily we were sailing along the coast, so we were close to water. Percy used his sea-spawn powers saving us from our doom. Unluckily that's what the attackers were expecting.

Close to a hundred men came on board, and I happened to recognize one of them.

I guess Percy did too, "Blackbeard?"

Yep. Blackbeard. As in the pirate, "Who have we here?"

Percy smiled at him, "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. I was trapped as a gunniea pig with you on Circe's island." He gestured to me, "That's Annabeth, the girl who turned us all human again."

I mentally faceplamed, Percy forgot Blackbeard hated us, but Blackbeard obviously didn't. "Yer the two who stole me ship!" He then turned to his crew, "Get them!"

His crew was smarter than I thought they'd be, about ten stormed Percy and knocked him out right away. There goes our water advantage...

I wanted to rush to him, but a battle was already raging. The magicians had pulled their weapons out of the Durrat and were casting protection spells on everyone. Jason was protecting Piper as she charmspoke the pirates into doing random things. Hazel was fighting back to back with Frank who was fluidly changing into animals. Leo and Sadie, who had just run on deck, we're lobbing fireballs at the enemy. Alexia was barking out random things to the Norse, but they seemed to get it. I was fighting my way to Percy. I just hoped he was alright, I couldn't stand the thought of losing him.

I'd been having a fairly easy time against the pirates, but suddenly it became harder to fight.

Then I realized why, "Blackbeard."

The guy was right there, greasy beard and all, "Hello lass, ready to die are we?"

"I don't know, are you?" I had to come up with a plan to take him, I couldn't use sheer force alone against him.

He smiled, showing off his rotting teeth, "You have a high price on your head, lass. Too bad you're wanted alive, it would be much easier just to kill you."

"Too bad, I was looking forwards to visiting Cerberus again. I bet he's missed me," my mind was flying in a million directions, forming a plan.

"I'm sorry, lass, I believe you've lost." I was about to ask what he meant when I was grabbed from behind. I felt a cloth stuck up to my nose, then the world faded into darkness.