~author Q&A~

Do you want to be a writer?

Hell yes. And also an actor because that is such a passion of mine, I have just auditioned for an acing school in London for Uni but I will always write and publish books one day as long as it is possible! Who knows if anyone would read my books but I love it anyway so I don't care. 

What inspired you to write this book?

Honestly I just love reading books with this sort of theme whether it is using Millie and Finn's descriptions or not, and I loved the idea of him staying in her bedroom, I totally adore writing a love-hate relationship where one moment they can't live without each other and the next minute they argue, it is so fun to write! I wanted to write a book I would read myself and enjoy and I did achieve that so I'm proud of it :)

Favorite scene to write?

I adored writing most scenes but particularly loved their "i love you" scene and also when she gets drunk and he doesn't let her kiss him, it is just such a cute chapter where a lot of things changed between them. Let me know your faves to read!!

Do you find it difficult to write/ get inspiration?

In all honesty sometimes I find it really hard but most of the time my brain just comes up with random ideas that I try out and plan, usually turning out okay! Usually I generate so many ideas it is hard to work out what to try first! I enjoy every moment of writing so it never feels like a chore or something I have to do, I genuinely want to do it every single day for as long as possible. 

Top Netflix shows?

Stranger Things is legit my whole world it is unhealthy, also Anne With An E makes my entire life, YOU was so incredible and Gossip Girl is something I'll always adore and re-watch. 

What's your favorite color? 

Yellow, orange and pink! But if I had to pick one, it would be yellow.

How old are you?

18 :)

Top 5 movies?

Breakfast Club, The Goonies, The Best Of Me, The Book Thief & all Disney movies.

Top 5 books? (published)

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, To All The Boys I've Loved Before series (and movie), Nothing Tastes As Good by Claire Hennessy, Turtles All The Way Down by John Green & Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell .... I am 100% down to do a full on review/description of each one if anyone wants it! Let me know!!

What music do you listen to when you write? / Do you?

It depends on my mood, sometimes I don't I prefer to concentrate without and other times I love using music to help me write, usually it is sad/beautiful love songs that fit the chapter I am writing (as it is usually depressing #queen of angst) again, if anyone wants to know my playlist, let me know I am so prepared to do that!

What place makes you feel most relaxed?

Sitting/lying on my bed with my laptop/notebook, writing or reading to my hearts content :) 

What books have you got planned next?

Check out my mileven one shot book which is always on going, I also have a new mileven AU and another fillie AU that will be coming real soon, so watch out! I will update you all but please check them out if you loved this book, I would love to know what you think!