Valentine's Day (Part 1)-Nine

Patton's POV

"Well... That was something interesting kiddo. I- uh... I hope you enjoyed tonight." I say awkwardly.

"It was indeed pleasurable." Logan concludes.

"Well! Don't forget everyone Valentine's Day is in two days!" I exclaim. Anxiety scoffs as I say this, but I shake it off and jump around like a puppy dog. Roman glares at the dark trait but soon goes back to scrolling on his phone.

"Oh yeah." Thomas shoots up, "I need to talk to Princey for a bit."

Princey nods and gets up, as does Thomas. They both leave saying their good-byes.

"See Anxiety, that wasn't that bad was it?"

"I find weird fascination in things. Such as my song. I also took a liking to your reactions." Anxiety tells me flatly, getting up to head upstairs.

Virgil's POV

I stop on the first step when I hear Patton, "Would you guys like to watch a movie?"

"Like what movie?" I ask curiously, turning around to face them.

"Can we watch a Valentine's movie?!" Patton gushes. Logan agrees and I hold back a gag as I return back to my room. I let my wings free and the tips run into a few things and knock a few things down, but I don't mind much. Once my wings are outstretched and my fangs are showing I collapse onto one of my beanbags and allow myself to sleep.

I wake and hide my wings and fangs. Then I go apply my makeup as I know that Thomas will be making a video today instead of tomorrow.

"Approaching people is difficult." Thomas says to the camera. That's my cue and I hop straight in.

"That's an understatement."

"Oh Anxiety! Perfect. That settles it, I'm not going to approach anyone this year."

The dad persona pops up at that, "Now don't say that! It's still possible."

"Morality! Don't lie to him." I snark.

"Yeah, meeting people is hard!" Thomas than complains facing to look at Patton.

"Doesn't have to be." Logan says disapprovingly.

"Logic is right!" Roman declares. Just what I need, a royal figure to call me names today.

Everyone bickers for a few moments and I'm shocked when I see Valerie appear. That's when I tune in majorly.

"So explain to me how you would go about securing a date with Valerie for Valentine's Day." Thomas says to everyone.

"I've got an idea," I butt in, "Don't! Don't even try." 

"Now Anxiety if you don't want to participate you can just sit this one out." Patton tells me proudly.

"That's not exactly how I work."

Logan then starts with his attempt, which is ridiculous! Everyone adds input and Logan tries again.

"And then you continue to... talk, talk, talk until marriage and or copulation. That's the process." Logan defends himself.

"Yeah, if your life is a Sims game." I add. Logan tries to further prove his point by adding some more examples to the ridiculousness. 

I prove MY point further by saying how it would truly work. 

Than Roman proceeds to make his attempt, which turns out bad as he recites something from Shakespeare about an older man and a lying girl.

Next Patton does something weird. He reads off a letter than he wrote and it was interesting. Everyone makes there input and Patton beings to hug her.