Can't get over

[Your P.O.V]

After what the cashier said we go and find a table to sit at by the window. I can't get over what she said

''Trust me a guy who wants to pay for 2 coffees is a keeper.'' I mean I can't really think much of it I just met him.

''So tell me about yourself,'' I say taking a sip of my coffee.

''Well my name is Jonah Marais I am 20 years old. I am from Stillwater Minnesota I have 3 siblings and I am in a band called Why Don't We. I love Harry Potter and am terrified of horror movies. I love coffee and can not survive without it along with baseball.'' He tells me with a big smile on his face. He sounds like a really cool and nice person.

[Jonah's P.O.V]

I told her some things about me now it's her turn.

''So tell me some things about you'' I say

''My name is [Y/F/N] I am from [Y/H/T] I am 19 years old. I also like Harry Potter and I love coffee. I am the only child. I am not a big fan of horror movies also I prefer more of a comedy or romance movie. I love watching WWE and Shane Dawson.'' She finished saying. She sounds like a chill person to hang out with. She also sounds like a really nice person.

''Did you just move here?''I ask

''Yea, I moved here from [Y/H/T].'' She tells me. She seems very young to move out here in a big city alone.

''Did you move here alone?'' I ask her.

''Uhmm yea I couldn't liv at home any longer because of a situation that was going on.'' She says with a sad tone. Oh no I made her upset and I just met her. Good job Jonah you just made an amazing girl upset.

''Oh I'm sorry for asking,'' I say

''Don't be it's okay.'' She says with a small smile

[Your P.O.V]

When he asked me that question everything from the day I left came back I wanted to talk to someone so bad but I remembered that I basically have nobody. I can't talk to anyone about that day. Maybe in the future, I will tell him. I got a text saying that my things have arrived at my apartment.

''Hey I have to go my things just arrived at my apartment,'' I say getting up.

''I'll help you if you'll like.'' He kindly says getting up also. I mean I could use a friend here so ill say yes [he is also really really cute]

''Sure, thank you.'' I say smiling. We start walking back to my apartment.