Chapter 19

*WARNING! the content in this chapter is not suitable for squeamish people. It is not a lemon but very gory. Have fun! :) 

     After that fun night, Tazuki walked me home. We then reached my house. "Thanks Tazuki. Goodbye." I said to him. I entered my house so that I could go to sleep. I got into my bed and let my eyes close. 

     I woke up to darkness. I felt chains around my legs and arms. I was sitting down on a cold metal chair. I felt my blindfold come off. "So you have finally awaken." I heard a familiar voice say. Who was it? I saw a person come into view. A blonde haired and blue eyed boy appeared in front of me. "A-Akio?" I stuttered. "You remember?" He said. He gave a cold laugh. "You see, I wanted you to wake up so you could experience the fun with me, (Y/N)." "W-What do you mean?" I asked nervously. "Oh, you'll see." He said with a smirk. 

     Tazuki POV

     I saw (Y/N) in chains. This blonde haired guy came up to her and took off her blindfold. I couldn't hear a thing they were saying to each other but I could tell it wasn't good. Then the blonde guy smirked coldly. I woke up from the nightmare I had just had. For some reason I felt that it wasn't just a dream. I got up and ran to (Y/N)'s house to make sure she was still there. 

     I arrived to her house and knocked furiously on the door. It creaked open. I entered the house quickly and went into her room. It was deserted. She was gone. Damn it! She was gone.

     (Y/N) POV

     Akio was taking out some instruments that looked pretty sharp. "Are you ready, (Y/N)? I promise you'll enjoy this." He said coolly. He pulled on white gloves and was holding a tool. "This won't hurt a bit." Akio said sarcastically. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. I felt my left eyelids widen.

     Akio POV

     This is what you wanted. Right, brother? You hated my kind so I'll help put an end to them. I can finally make you proud. I remember you telling me that witches are an insult to human kind. Even if I am one, I can still hate them a much as you do. You never knew I was a witch, though. That's okay. I just want to make you happy, brother.

     (Y/N) POV 

     I felt the cold metal of the tool being placed onto my left eye. I screamed in pain. "Oh, you girls are so dramatic." He said annoyed. The tool started to pull on my eye slowly. I screamed even more. He was laughing maniacally. "Stop! Make it stop!" I sobbed. The tool kept pulling more and more. "Please! I beg you!" I yelled. He kept laughing. Blood started to gush out. I screamed louder. My eye was not in my socket anymore. The pain was unbearable. I screamed loudly. "SHUT UP!" He yelled. I sobbed. "What next? You need a break from all that fun. How about some cuts? That sounds lovely. Right, (Y/N)?" Akio said nicely. "We'll continue tomorrow. I know you want more fun but we can't spend it all today." He said in a mimicking voice of pity. He put the blindfold on again and I heard footsteps echoing.

     Tazuki POV

     I felt a pain in the left side of my head. "Ouch!" I said in pain. I called Sora to tell him what happened. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said panicked. "I couldn't find her. She was gone. All I know is that she with some blonde guy." I said frantically. "We need to find her immediately." Sora replied.

     (Y/N) POV

     After what felt like years, Akio came back. "Hello, (Y/N). How are you?" He asked. I didn't answer. Then I felt a searing pain on my left arm. I screamed. I felt liquid dripping down my arm. "I said, How are you?" He said. "I-I'm f-fine!" I sobbed. "There." He said calmly. "Today, (Y/N), we will be doing something not as fun as yesterday but still enjoying." He took off my blindfold and I saw he took out a machine for taking out blood. He stabbed the needle into my right arm and the blood came running into the container. I could feel the red liquid coming out. My left eye socket was distracting me from everything else. It hurt so much I fainted.

     Akio POV

     She fainted? Weak. I'll just let her rest for the day, I guess. She'll feel terrible when she wakes up, anyway. I hear the ring of my cellphone. It was my brother, Haku. "Hello?"

     "Akio. Did you get her?" He asked in a deep voice.

     "Yes. She's with me right now."

     "Very well then . I'll let you have your fun. I'll be around in a few days. Understood? "

     "Yes, I understand."

     "Ok then. Have fun little brother."

     "I will. Thank you Haku."

     He then hung up. This was going to be fun.