We Just Got Married!!!

Chapter One

Katie and William have tied the knot at a 5 star hotel with family and close friends in the Blarney hotel in Co. Cork Ireland. It was a sunny afternoon on 17 of august, everyone was happy..

It was speech time and of course Williams best friend Max is making his speech..

" Hey everyone! I'm Max I'm William's best friend he has met the woman of his dreams you Katie, I'm glad someone is able to tie him down! haha but on a serious note i wish ye the very best for the rest of yer life..

So everyone I would like to raise a glass to William and Katie!

Thank You!

It was the night of the wedding and a drunk lady Rachel, is having problems with the groom William

Rachel: Your making a huge mistake by marrying Katie!!

William: I'm not so stop saying these things about my wife!

Rachel: You weren't saying this while in bed with me last year, so don't be telling me what to do or ill spill the news about "Our secret "

William: Please don't not on my wedding, just go and don't come back, I don't want to see you or your boy

Rachel: You don't mean that and you mean our boy!

William: Yes but you don't need to ruin my wedding day! I haven't told Katie yet. I'm waiting for the right time.

Rachel: Right so! it wont be the last time you will hear from me..

THREE YEARS LATER....

It was a quite afternoon in the summer time, a woman who pulled up in her AUDI A6 black car.

she was looking for William.

Katie: Sorry My husband is at work at the minute he should be home in 25 minutes, can you hold onto till then.

Rachel: Yes sure, Thank You! my name is Rachel, i am an old friend of William. this is my son Charlie.

Katie: Oh. Hello. What is it that you need William for may I ask?

Rachel: it has to do with Charlie, and has William told you?

Katie: What about Charlie? is he the dad?

Rachel: well... what has William told you?

"Just on time William arrives in the driveway as both women are talking "

William: Hi Ladies .. What is going on here?

Both: You Tell Us..

"As William explains his actions to both women another young woman Megan pulls up"