Trouble In Paradise

Willaim and Katie are having a private disscusion of William and the children he has and not told her about.

William is telling Katie that before her there was two other girls Rachel and megan both have children from him but yet he hasnt seen either children

William: I'm very sorry that I didn't tell you about Charlie and Jenny as i have no contact with either children as mother of either child as i was a jerk to them and honestly i didnt blame them. But that's no excuse, I should of tried to contact them as a father I should've of done that, but I didn't.

Katie: Well that is fair enough, but what are you going to do about the sitaution?I want you to get to know each child as they need a male role model and as a father it should be you!

William: Yeah i was thinking that myself but what if the mother of each child wont allow this. i would love this more than anything.

Katie: You make it happen, no matter what you say or do, and for us, we need a break i will be staying with my best friend Kylie. you know her? or have you slept with her too that i dont know about!

Willaim: No! i havent.

katie has texted her Kylie to pick her up.

her message to kylie is:

Hey Kylie, i need to ask you a favour! i need to stay in yours for a couple of days, it turns out that willaim has two children that i never knew about. it would be appracated if i could.

Katie xox

Kylie replies with this:

hey! yes thats no problem at all, i knew something was going on at your wedding with that girl! i will fill you in i cant text im driving to dublin.

kylie x

After a few moments later

Kylie turns up and slaps willaim across the face and says: oh i knew you were a bad egg!! but this is another thing.

willaim looks shocked and confused and says: sorry but what did i do?

she has replied: oh you dont know i know about your children and all the women.

William: I'm sorry but we are trying to sort this out. And its none of your business anyway.

Kylie: Oh yeah, is this why katie has asked to pick her up and stay in mine for a couple days, yeah taught so..

Willam: Ohh i didnt know she told you and we just need time to work this out and if we feel its not working we just go our seperate ways but i do not want this to happen.

Kylie: Yeah we will see what happens.

katie walks in as willaim and kylie are fighting ,

Rachel: Will ye stop fighting, This is getting out of control and i have news for ye,

Im Pregnant.

Both: What?? really!

Katie: Yes, im two months, i have known for a month and didnt want to jinx it and i know what we are going through.

Willaim waves goodbye to Katie as she leaves for Kylies.

The following morning a letter recieves for katie and willaim opens it:

Dear Mrs.Kealy,

You have your next appointment for your scan, next wednesday at 3.45pm

willaim is felling confused about"next scan"

Katie went to a scan to make sure everything was fine but didn't tell her husband.

Edit: Hope ye like my story, any feedback is welcome!