Serfina finds out that she is a Demon Princess

Fire and Ice by Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

Chapter 1

We were always together. It took forever for our parents to take us apart. We were best friends always joined by the hips . I still remember those days, living in Maine. The winters were cold but bare able, the summers are what we longed for. Those were the best memories. Then he left and never came back.

It has been fourteen long years since I have seen him. I have no more pictures of him hang in my room they are all put in a book up in the attic. All the things he had given me are all up there to. I don't cry to sleep longing for him anymore. I am through with him. I am over him.

My name is Serafina Blackblood. My friends call me Fire. I am 19 years old and go to Bucharest High School. As you can tell by the name of the school I live in Bucharest, Romania. I have lived here for 12 years with my mother Spring, her husband Jeff and my stepbrother Jake. The family gets along really good until me and Jake are in the same room together then it is a dangerous mix. You see him and I don't really get along, we never have. Jake and I are both popular, well I am and he is just a player that everyone gets along with. YUCK.

I am not one of those snappy bitch's that gets whatever they want. I am actually very kind. I am nice to everyone, well almost everyone. Those that treat me and my friends get to taste why I am named champion boxer. I am also one of those badass chicks that do street racing, fighting and is in a gang. I have a boyfriend named Kadan. He is also in a gang but none of the other things I do. He is also very smart and plays soccer at the school.

It is the first day at school and we are finally seniors. This year is going to be the best yet. All my friends are in the same class and so is Kadan.

"FIRE, Mom says to get up and get ready for school." yelled Jake.

"I'm up, I have been up, and why don't you go down and get some breakfast so I can finish." I yelled.

I heard him leave and walk down the stairs. When I heard him start to talk to mom. I got up from my bed and got my backpack. Before Jumping out the window I grabbed my keys for my motorbike.

As I hopped on my bike just before Jake walked out the door. I turned on the bike and turned around as fast as could almost hitting Jake. Getting to the end I turned my head around to see Jake was just getting in his gross truck.

As I was pulling in to school I almost ran into a jackass who was in a purple and black Bugatti Veyron. he rolled down his window and shouted at me

"Watch out little girl"

"No, You watch out JACKASS" I yelled right back at him. Then right before he could move I cut him off. In return I got flipped off.

As I pulled into a parking spot everyone came towards but I didn't even pay attention to them not even Kadan. I walked right over to the jerk who almost ran me over. He saw me coming and turned around.

The guy was about 6' 2", Long black hair that covered his left eye. On his right eye he had a piercing, and a snake bite on his lip. He was wearing a purple shirt, black skinny's and black converse. This jerk was going to be killed for doing that and almost hurting my bike.

"Hey, JACKASS, watch were you are going next time. You almost ran me over." I yelled.

He looked at me like I was a bitch. Then turned around. A minute later he turn back around and had a face on like he remembered something.

"ohhh, it's you, the person on the motorbike." he said. This guy was really starting to piss me off. But before I could say anything else, Jake's loud, slow and last but not least GROSS came into the parking lot. He parked right next to the Jackass's nice car. "Fire, you scared the shit out of me this morning. You could have at least told me you were coming towards me..." he kept talking and I kept not listening. After awhile I started to listen again and he would not shut up. Finally I pulled out 1 of the 23 knifes I carry around, and I whispered very slowly into his ear,

"Jake Thomas Blackblood if you don't shut up right now, I will cut your balls off."

It shut Jake up faster then the new kid could run and get my knife. I saw him coming, so I knew how to block the move he was going to use. The new kid was fast almost as fast as me. The only other person I had met that was that fast. left me fourteen years ago. I stopped just for a second and whispered his name

"Nicholas"

He stopped and looked at me with surpraise, then he punched me in the face. Jake stepped in the middle and tried to calm me down. Kadan was trying to get Nicholas away from me before I snapped. Everyone that knew me knew that I had already snapped. Jake knew enough not to get near me when I was like this. I walked over to the Jackass that punched me in the face and kicked him in the balls. When he crouched over in pain I kneed him in the face. i heard the crunch of his nose and saw blood start to come out of his nose. I grabbed my knife and went towards him but before I could do anything Fire made a line between us. I looked towards the person who made it and it was none other then

KADAN

AN/

I made this when I was finished testing and I need a lot of feed back so please help me.