000

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

   LONDON WALTERS WAS A HOUSEHOLD NAME. She was a woman born into a well-known and rich family, so she already had some fame attached to her last name. Being associated with the Starks definitely boosted her popularity as well. As London grew, she ended up pursuing a career in singing. Her voice was angelic to most, some even going as far as to compare it to silk— it gave off a fluid vibe, most people being unconsciously entranced to it.

But what actually made her known to almost the whole world was the plane crash that she was in. London was on her way to Japan for a concert, when the pilot lost control of the plane. It would've been brushed off as a normal occurring, but the prime detail in why it was so distinct to people all across the globe, was because London's body was never found.

No one knew where she could've gone. People made conspiracies based on her death, saying that it was planned and that this was London's way of getting out of the public eye.

But when Tony Stark measled his way into the Avengers, he knew that this was the perfect opportunity to research more about her death. He had a feeling that she was still alive and— although he would never admit it— he would do anything to see his friend once again. Fortunately for him, the director of SHIELD happened to know exactly where London was.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────