Chapter 18: The disaster?

Ennard P.O.V

          She actually forgot? I can't believe it well...destroying Baby wasn't a part of my plan, but it will sure be fun! Maybe after I'm done with that I can capture Nova she will be my servant, maybe even help kill Foxy, Ballora, Freddy and BonBon! 

Baby P.O.V

     "Do you think It's safe to go get her now?" I whispered to Bonnet nervously. "Yes, I can't hear anything from the wall..." She said thoughtfully. "O-Okay.......I'll go get Nova now....I-I just feel so....so fake." I sighed. "Hey...Baby she won't blame you.....you're being threatened for gods sake!" Bonnet said obviously trying make a point. "Y-You're right...wish me luck hon!" I yelled from the vent. "Good Luck~" She responded in a singing voice. Once I got out of the vent Bonnets words of comfort suddenly left me, but I realized my life depended on it. "Maybe Luna will understand...." I whispered to myself. I quickly crawled through the vent that lead to Foxy's room. 

Nova's P.O.V 

     "FOXY!!" I cried out. "I-I'm sorry I c-can't move!" Foxy yelled back at me. I couldn't understand why he could move, but I assumed Ennard did something to him. I felt another one of Ennard's wires wrap around my waist and pick me up. "ACK! LET ME GO!!" I yelled struggling to be let go. "E-Ennard!?" I heard a voice scream I turned to see Baby looking up at the ceiling, obviously looking at Ennard. "Y-You said you wouldn't HURT anyone else!" She screamed again. "Do you really believe that?" Ennard laughed. I looked back at Foxy who was still struggling to move, he had some progress he could now move is tail and his arms, but he still couldn't move his legs. Baby was still yelled at Ennard. Despite everything that was happening around me I didn't or couldn't feel anything. I felt nothing just numbness, then I realized my color was fading from me.  I didn't expect this to happen, but maybe it was for the best if no one could save me. I could feel my bright green eyes fade to a darker shade almost like a Basil color, I felt my ears and tail fall down limply and I couldn't get them back up.

-%6578#$^&-

Foxy P.O.V 

     "Come on.....my knee just needs to straighten up and them I can hopefully save Nova." I grunted. My knee finally was able to nova again, but I was to late. When I finally looked up I  saw Nova asleep or so I thought....The more I looked at her, the more I saw she looked just empty. I knew I had to do something so I got up and ran to the closed thing I could see which was a broken shard of metal. After I found a hiding spot and dodged a few of Ennard's wires trying to get there, I found Baby to weak to move in a corner lying down. I wanted to help her, but I didn't want to risk it. 'Risking it' Meaning I didn't want to risk Nova getting hurt. After I had watched my breath I ran out behind Ennard and slit his torso open, making ink and small pieces of wires fly everywhere in the room. 

Nova P.O.V

     I wasn't expecting Foxy to actually cut Ennard especially in half! I fell to the floor the second he had cut Ennard in half. "Ahh!" I yelled. My face hit the floor first. Probably the worst thing for me right now, but at least it snapped me out of my 'Emotionless mode'. "H-Hey! Nova a-are you okay?!" I heard Foxy yell as he ran to me. I shook my head yes and hugged him once she got close enough. I felt hot tears run down my face as I nuzzled my face into his chest. "Shh Shhhh its okay honey I'm here..." Foxy whispered in my ear. "Your safe now....." He whispered again this time kissing my forehead in the process. "W-We better get out of here b-before.....I-I mean...if he some how wakes up or...something" I said shakily. "O-Okay, I'll bring you to Freddy, Bon Bon and Ballora...." Foxy sighed picking me up bridal style. "W-Why can't you j-just stay with you?" I whined. "Because......" He sighed. "I have to see if Baby's okay...." Foxy whispered. "Wha-What do you mean okay?!" I yelled. "Hey, Shush! I don't want Ballora hearing until I know if she's okay or not......okay hun?" Foxy snapped before breathing and calming down. I just nodded as we neared Freddy's room. Once inside Freddy and Bon Bon ran to me and Foxy asking all of these questions like. "A-Are you alright?!" "Did he hurt you?!" "Do you need a-anything?!" "Are you injured?!" "Hey, can you guys shut up for a second?! She just needs rest...erm Ballora can you go get some blankets?" I heard Foxy say in a annoyed voice, still trying to be polite. "Yes, O-Of course...." Ballora responded. I felt Foxy lay me down on a cushion, I wasn't sure what it was, but is was soft so I didn't mind. Soon after that everything was black. "ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Foxy P.O.V

     After I made my way out of Freddy's room I started to....cry. I never cry maybe it was the shook of everything or the fact the Nova almost got kidnapped by Ennard. I convinced myself it was because of Nova. I crawled though my rooms vent and saw Ennard was still there unmoving. "Does this mean we can be free?" I asked myself. "No, his soul needs to be destroyed not just his body...." I sighed. I made it to were Baby was. Thankfully she was sitting up now, but I could see her foot was gone. "So....you want me to carry you to Freddy's room now or what?" I said carelessly. Im not sure why, but I always seemed to make a extra effort to not care about other girls other than Nova...Maybe it's because I didn't want to lose her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Baby responded with a. "No...but I need to lean on to you if thats not to much trouble...." She croaked. "No thats fine I just carried Nova...I'm fine with you....."

~Time Skip~

Nova P.O.V

     I felt my eyes light up to their usual lime green color and I ears and Tail fluffed up again. I heard Bon Bon and Freddy aww and giggle at this. I didn't mind, but I did hear a low growl from Foxy which made me smile slightly. "What you jealous Foxy?" Bon Bon asked slyly. "You know what? I'm going to fucking make you into a hat!!" Foxy yelled. I instinctively jumped up and ran over to Foxy grabbing him by the arm, making him stop running. "Hey! I was gonna kill Bon Bon" Foxy whined. "Well...you can't ya dum dum!" I giggled. "Hmph!" Foxy huffed. I giggled again and flopped down on the bed. "Speaking of dum dum's.......where is Baby? Shouldn't Ballora be done  fixing her by now?" I asked worriedly. "Erm....yea...I can go check on them if you're that worried" Foxy suggested. "I guess if you want to..." I sighed. "Okay" Foxy said as he walked out of the room. "Welp....if ya'll don't mind I'm gonna go back to sleep" I said yeeting the blanket on top of me. "ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz" 

     A/N: Sorry for the suspense hehehe I have like 2 extra things for homework and so I only have like an hour to update/RP/Write fanfiction. Anyway I'm I the only one that is noticing that a lot of my chapters ends with someone sleeping UwU OwO. 

            BAI MAI LITTLE FOXIES~~