preference #2

i don't edit so..... fuck it :/

warnings: cursing✔ intercourse mentioned ✔

nicknames

tom
he calls you sis. yes s-i-fucking-s. he calls you that to tease you because when you facetime y/f/n, that's all he hears

"y/f/n, siS yOu dONt uNDerSTaNd." you said to your friend. tom came into the view of the phone and said, "SIS, WHAT'S THE TEA?!?!" you and your friend where W H E E Z I N G.
/a.n: my mom does this so.. =/

peter
he calls you honey and sugar. he KNOWS for a fucking F A C T that you do not like those two words /a.n: i do not like those words. they make me uncomfortable  =/

"hey honey." he said, walking up to you and michelle. "peter, call me that again and i will m u r d e r you."

harry
he calls you love. he really only calls you that when you're embarrassed.

you and harry walked into the kitchen to see tom, sam, and harrison sitting at the table looking VERY tired. "good morning." you said. "good morning, y/n. you get some sleep last night?" harrison asked.

"uhhhh-" they all started faking moans "uHh yEAh hArDEr!¡¡!!¡" sam mocked. you choked on your cup of coffe. harry pulled you into a hug and flipped off his brother. "fuck off."

sam
he calls you thiccums. yes... thiccums.

"hey sam, have you seen m-" "WHAT'S UP THICCUMS?!?!?!" you looked at him with a straight face and walked away.

the next day

you were cooking in the kitchen when he walked in. "what're you cooking thi-" "say it, bitch i dare you. you'll be a dead ass son of a bitch i'll tell you that!" you said. he backed away slowly.

harrison
he calls you bae.

"hey harrison." "hey bae." he responded. "how do you even know that word- ykw, nvm."