chapter 1: scream

So I woke up to chance screaming and I got out of bed and ran to see what happened, " why are you screaming?" I look to see her holding her phone and jumping up and down. I walk over to her and she shows me her phone, I look to see it said, bvb, falling in reverse, and crown the empire tour. So I am kind of a fan of black veil but I would think, well in my opinion at least. So I asked, " so why are you jumping?" She said, " can we please go see them Saturday. Please!" She was almost begging. I rolled my eyes and said, " fine but I am not driving." She gave me a hug and I have a job at the mall and I realized my phone was buzzing and I look to see it was a friend of mine from there.

So I told chance, " hey I have to go to work. So I will be back. Please do not set the house on fire." I went to get dressed and I wore my black jeans, black tank and my jacket. I grabbed my keys and purse. Then I went to my car. So to put it this way I do have a car, but it is really wearing down and well I can't drive far with it. So I usually take the bus but for now I use the car.

Friday

So it was finally Friday and today I have an off day. Well all fridays I am off of work. But I was going to go shopping with chance. We both need new clothes. But we got to the mall and I still go to hot topic, I love there style. But we went in and I got three pairs of skinny jeans, a panic jacket, batman and galaxy plugs, a new set of chokers, gloves, and three band shirts, and a pair of jack skellington slippers. Crazy almost got the same things but she got new piercings to change them and pikachu slippers.

But we payed and went to forever twenty one. I do like the store, but I got a pair of leggings, and a another jacket. Then we went to buckle. We got there and I immediately saw a pair of shoes, they had a red strap, small heel, and the front had glitter but I got those and another shirt. So after the shopping part we went to get a coffee.

So we got that and went back home. When we got home I saw this big package I moved it over slightly and we went inside, I put my stuff down and grabbed the package, I read the label and I think these were my new boots that came in. So I went to the kitchen and opened it. I squealed when I saw them. They were my new boots. They were black and kind of short, but I got them from amazon. And they weren't bad I tried them on and they fit. Thank goodness. But after we put everything away we saw it was getting late and I went to my room and continued to read my book, I am a bookworm I can't help that.

Saturday

So I woke up to chance screaming and jumping on my bed, " Haley wake up! Wake the f**k up!" I shot my eyes open and said, " stop screaming you can scream at the venue. Just not now." She got off and said, " you do know it is one thirty right?" I got up and out of bed. Did I really sleep in till one. At least I got some sleep.

So I got up,and picked out my outfit for tonight and I was going to wear my black jacket, slipknot tank top, black and white stripe skinny jeans and my new boots. I did my hair in a ponytail, and I didn't really want to do anything big with my makeup so I just put eyeliner on. I grabbed my bag and phone and went down stairs. I saw chance already ready and she had a can of monster, so when she ever has a monster or something with sugar, run. " chance put it down. We both know how you are whenever you have that, now put it down."

She did and gave me one. I rolled my eyes and said, " never mind, now come on. Let's go" we walked to my car and I just said, f**k it and I was just going to drive there. After about an hour we got there and there was so many people. I rolled my eyes and well I had a bad feeling about this.