Orange

orange

the word just seems funny.

the spelling, the way it looks like "o" and "range" combined together; not just to form a word which means to go farther or in a circle, but to describe a color.

doesn't that seem odd?

the way the letters are written seem weird as well,

like how everything seems to look smooth until you get to the letter "e", a letter which not only accompanies the curves of each piece of coded pixels, but breaks the line between straight and curled.

and don't even get me started on the pronunciation of "orange",

which leads into an "oh" and ends rather harshly with the sound of a "gh", like a wave crashing onto an unsuspecting shore.

the word even leaves a citrus taste in your mouth, which is probably because we associate the word "orange" with the fruit orange, more commonly known in the citrus family.

there's even the well known fact how if you say a word multiple times consecutively, it doesn't sound like a word because your brain has heard it over and over and has considered it as a meaningless sound. 

this is known as semantic satiation, or semantic saturation.

see, even the word "semantic saturation" is connected to the weird word which is "orange", for colors are often associated with the word, "saturation".

orange,

orange,

orange,

orange,

Orange.

i am an Orange.