Never Change

Sarah's POV

" Are you trying to test me, Babe? You can test me. But nothing is gonna change my mind." He said like a stubborn kid.

" I am not trying to test you. I am trying to tell you the truth but you are acting like you are a kid. You have to face the truth today or tomorrow." I said to him.

" If the truth is that important then you can tell me. But it doesn't matter at all." He said.

" It should matter." I said and he sighed.

" Let's get married. " He said out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes.

" It's not the time for joking. I am talking about something very important. " I said.

" I am not joking. I am also talking about the most important thing for us. " He said.

" You need to know about my past. Damn it." I said and he sighed deeply.

" Ok. Tell me what do you want to tell me." He asked me.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself before I tell him the truth about myself. I don't want to mess it up. I don't know how will he react but I just want to tell him the truth. Hiding things from each other in relationship is like stabbing your partner on their back. I don't want Caleb think like that in future. I love him and I trust him with myself and my ugly past. I know he won't judge me. Because unlike me he has a big heart. He will understand why and how things happened and how I had no other options but to run away from home that time. I don't want him to feel like I was ungrateful. But the part which was scaring me the most was my mom's past. I hope he can understand.

" I am going to talk about the ugliest past of my life, Caleb. I hope you can understand. " I said.

" I am not a kid for not understanding, Babe. I am matured enough. " He said.

" You are matured enough but it is not a thing which requires your maturity much but it requires about your mentality." I said.

" Hmm... Let's hear it out. " He said looking at me curiously.

" Caleb, I... I... My... " I got my tongue-tied.

" If you are not comfortable tgen let it go." He said.

" No, I want to tell you. Listen to me. " I said.

" Ok, I am all ears. " He said.

" Caleb... " I took a deep breath. "Caleb, I am not who I pretend to be." I said.

" Well, you are not whom you pretend to be? You mean you are not a foul mouth little trouble? You are actually a Disney princess? " He joked. I glared at him.

" Go away. I hate you. " I said and tried to walk away from him but he caught my hand and stopped me.

" Sorry, Babe. I was joking. Let's talk. I mean let's listen to you." He said.

" But I don't want to tell you anything. You are a jerk. " I said.

" Yes, I know but I can't handle it when you are angry with me. I am sorry." He said and I sighed.

I couldn't resist him. He a hell charmer to melt me with just one look. F*ck!!! I f*cking live this devil. I sat on his lap and pulled his collar to bring him closer as I crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back and the kiss became intense at once. It was hard to hold back now. I couldn't feel anything around me. It's like everything shut down around me just I could only feel what he was doing to me. Suddenly he pulled back and hold me close to him. We both were panting hard.

" We should stop right here, Babe. Otherwise it will be hard for us to control ourselves. And I hate losing my control over me." He said and I chuckled. I kissed on his cheek.

" I love you. You are the best thing ever happened in my life after Paris. I mean you both are different but you both are the most special persons in my life." I said to him and he smiled.

" Wasn't that my line, Babe?" He asked me. I giggled.

" No, it wasn't. It was my line only." I said.

" Ok, tell me. What were you talking about?" He asked me. I sighed.

" I was talking about my past." I said. " Caleb, my name is not Abigail Miller, my name is Sarah, Sarah Woodman." I said and looked at his facial expressions. He was looking normal just nodded.

" People can have two names. I also do have two names. It's not at all something weird. Why do you feel it is weird?" He said and I sighed deeply.

" It is weird because you have two names that's actually your full name. But for me Abigail Miller is a name came out of nowhere." I said. " I am Sarah Woodman."

" This why you kept saying that name all the time?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said. " I ran away from home and changed my identity 5 years back. This why I named myself Abigail Miller." I said to him.

" Why did you ran away from home?" He asked me.

" My life wasn't easy, Caleb. My mom was a courtesan." I said and looked at him.

" Do you hate her for that? She is still your mother." He said and I nodded.

" I can never hate her. I believe that she was a good woman from heart." I said.

" Of course she was. This why she has got a daughter like you." He said. I smiled a bit.

" Little trouble?" I asked and he chuckled.

" Yes, little cute trouble." He said.

" You know Veronica Woodman the singing sensation?" I asked him and he nodded didn't say anything. " She is my half sister. My mom was her dad's mistress who never wanted me to be born. So he kept torturing my mom who couldn't bear it snd died soon after giving birth to me. He always showed hatred to me. He send me to the boarding school. But brought me back when he was dying. I haven't forgiven him yet anyways. He doesn't deserve that." I said and took a breath. " My sister Veronica was a very sweet girl and used to love me a lot. But when I came back from the boarding school I found she has changed. She is no more the innocent girl. She was a cold blooded witch now. I couldn't feel myself safe in the house as there were so many people there who didn't give me good vibe. Specially the men. Their eyes was always the worst nightmare of mine. So, I ran away. But a few days back she found me and took me back home. Many things changed in these days but I am still the same." I said to him. " I will never change."