Chapter 6

bela and mahir reached the temple near the haveli soon. they went inside and prayed to lord shiva as they knew that they would finally find the answers they had been looking for. they found the gurudev there and went to talk to him.

"naagrani pranam," the gurudev spoke, every guru knew who the naagrani was. "may i ask what brings you here and who is the person beside you?"

"this is my husband mahir and we are here looking for some answers" bela said.

then mahir began to tell to him everything they knew about his family. they were both very anxious as they waited for gurudev to reply. they didn't have to wait very long as the guru gave them a surprised look and beckoned them to an inside room which he proceeded to lock.

"there is a lot you need to know child" gurudev told mahir. he then began to tell them about shivaniya and rithik and their daughter and mahir's mother, shivangi and her husband rocky.

"all i can show you is your mother's last memories." he told a shell- shocked mahir and bela. "i will answer all you questions later." he spoke again.

they all saw shivangi fighting a woman, who they now knew was yamini. shivangi managed to defeat yamini and kill her with great difficulty but just before yamini died, she stabbed shivangi with a poisoned knife, thus killing her. both the women hence died.

gurudev answered all their questions and gave them the book about naags and naagins. they bid farewell and went to see the haveli.

everything inside was covered in white sheets and all they saw was a photo album with pictures of all of mahir's family. mahir did not understand how he could miss all these people he never even had a chance to know. but he knew would not trade his life as it was now to meet his real family. his adopted family still loved him, and he loved them with all of his heart. also, he knew he would never be able to meet the love of his life if he lived that life with his real family.

they visited the rest of the haveli and mahir flew them away to their home as he was a part takshak naag too and so he could fly. they decided to finally end vikrant so that they would be able to live peacefully forever. they went home and slept, for tomorrow they would get vikrant out of their lives.

the next day, bela made an excuse to go to the shiv mandir. vikrant got suspicious and followed her in his true face. mahir had gone to is office and bela wanted to end this problem alone as she was the one who started it.

as soon as she reached the haveli, she turned around and spotted vikrant immediately."come on out, vikrant, your game is over now." she said.

"come on ruhi, how long will we play this game. you know i love you and i know you love me too. so leave that mahir, after all he is not a naag and would not be accepted by the naaglok. he also won't be able to live forever ruhi." vikrant said, not knowing that mahir was a naag and both mahir and bela were much stronger than he could ever hope to be.

"how stupid of you to assume that i would still love you after all you have done. do not forget i am naagrani and you tried to fool me vikrant. for this, you will have to pay." ruhi said and was about to jump forward and attack him when she heard vikrant's laughter.

"you are too soft for that ruhi. you will never be able to kill me, my love." vikrant replied, still thinking that ruhi loved him.

"i love mahir" was all bela said as she lunged and attacked him. it was a vicious fight and bela was about to kill him when he put a potion on bela which made her weak. he was about to kill her and had raised his tail, when something stopped him. he saw it was mahir in his half naag, half human form. he was too shocked to do anything and then mahir killed him.

"how did you know i was here, mahir  ji?" bela asked.

"vish saw you leaving and called me. i was nearby and came as soon as i could. now that this is over with, we should go home." he replied, still a bit mad that bela took a risk and decided to do this all by herself.

"i'm sorry but i thought that this was my mess and i should be the one to fix it."

they then went home and laid together. their marriage was a union between two souls, the naagrani and the takshak naagraj. it was a bond full of love.

five years later, bela and mahir lived together with their daughter aastha and son mihir. they had their happily ever after..

THE END

So how was the story? vote and comment...