x3 nutt job + x2 bottom pp [v smutty]

One day ouma was walking down to school when his pp go 'XD IM GONNA BE HARD @SUIKuI-KuN' . He look down and see his pp in his moist pants. Just then suichi-KuN walked over and suddenly spoke ,
"So I detect a pp hard. I must vore it. *rawr X3 nuzzles bulge*"

Ouma blushu, he moan and giggle.
"Be my cummi dumpie"
The a grape whine out . What a cuntie-kun. Next thing they both know they somehow have been teleported to ouma-sanS room.
"Putt pp in the panta soda then we fucc"
Suikhi then blushu an get on him knee. He pull kokichi pp into him face hole. He blushu hard as ouma moan :
"OH MY PP FEEL GOOD !1!1!1!919191!!!1"

Just then from other room mondo hear them pp touch and he jump through wall with him big toe kink lik coolkaid mad.
"HOI I HEARD PP TOUCH. Lemme In"
He Mandy man ask as him pull him cloth off with him hair.
"Oh baby my hair hard for your butt.~~"
He moan as him stronkly walk over with his hard hair dick. He touch oumbaba's pp balls as he stick his hair up his butt. Succichi moan as him throat get choked.
"Oh daddy-kun, it feel nice~"
He whine.

Mondo wiggle his hard hair into ouma butthowl as he mumbles under his voice.
"Oo yes~~ uwu my dildo hair feel real corny~~"
Replied mondo huskily as the teacher monokuma watches on the camera screen. Him feel his multi-mile fluffy furry pp get harder.
"Oh boy look like my pp harder then when Tenko change."
He touch him pp.

Then Tenko walk in and smile at the pp party before her. Mondo look at Tenko and he feel his lips gently smooch ouma's fat roll on his back.
"Oh you chubby chunky hottie ~~"
He moan out. Tenko gently walk over and pulls out her 699911420666 sickomode 2019" hard pp. she walk over and shove her 6991142066 sickomode 2019 ouma fangirl hard as kiibo (A/N because he's metal) pp into succi's ass. Succ moan:
".... .. - / --- .-. / -- .. ... ... / .. / --. ..- . ... ... / - .... . -.-- / -. . ...- . .-. / -- .. ... ... / .... ..- .... / -.-- --- ..- / --. --- - / .- / -... --- -.-- ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / .. / -... . - / .... . / -.. --- . ... -. # - / -.- .. ... ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.--. -- ..- .- -.-.-- -.--.- / .... . / --. --- -. -. .- / ..-. .. -. -.. / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / --. .. .-. .-.. / .- -. -.. / ... .... . / .-- --- -. # - / -- .. ... ... / -.-- .- / .... . / --. --- -. -. .- / ... -.- .. .-. - / .- -. -.. / .... .. - / - .... . / -.. .- -... / .-.. .. -.- . / .-- . ... / -.- .- .-.. .. ..-. .-"

Tenko giggle. Mondo feel his pp tWICH at succi moan. Tenko proceeds to wip ouma with her hair. Ouma moan and whine about how he can't get his pp succed in piece. Now he has to deal with getting wiped and hair butt fucked . Monokuma jump out of nowhere and sicko mode penetrates him furry pp into his students. They all moan and softly sing in unison
"المعلم سما تذهب أكثر صعوبة ~~"

Kiibo then walk in and feel his pp rise.
"Oh boy. erection mode active"
His dick then sprinted into action and he rub his oiled up strap on (A/N get it because robots don't have dicks) into the next dimension.  Miu walked in and threw hot wax all over the orgasming group of hot and steamy sex balloons. They all then cum at once.
Ouma whined as he received it all.

Mondoodoo didn't stop as everyone left. His hair continued to vibrate like the dildo it was. He pulled his tub of butter from the bed side table and wiped it all over kokichi as Succi got up and left with the others. Ouma's eyes turned into lust laced white orbs . Mondo giggles as his tongue stretches and licks the butter off of Ouma's body and the bell-end of his corn. He was very much enjoying this as Ouma's moans got louder and louder.
"Oh butter me daddy!~~ 100111011 10010111 100001011 100100110 100101001010~~"

Mondo felt his peepee tWICH with joy when ouma whined that out . His tongue swiftly licked all over ouma leaving him a ball of lust and blushu and hard pp and moab and butter and saliva . Mondo ear rape T-Posed as his hair vibrated faster and he came all over Ouma's sexy sexy eyelashes. He softly thrust his eyelashes into the air as he also white pp juiced. Ouma then watched as Mondoodoo left fully naked. His buttered corn pp flapping in the air.

Kiibo then walked over and jumped onto Kikoki's hard pp.
"Oh daddy ~~ my andTana feel hard~~"
Kokichi ouma, Mega lair pp bottom hit or miss leader then moan.
"ouma goodness I'm so so happy that my pp feel good~~"
He jump in when sans underwear and Nagito (A/N who is sans) walked into the hot and blushu room.
"Oh boy, what a gOOD TIME"
His hard blue skele bone pp fuccs the door as he watches from afar.

Big girl nuggito pretends that's the door is hardjime-KuN.
"MY BIG BLUE PP SO HARD. AN YOU BUTT FEEL MOIST LIKE A MORNG DEW FLOWER"
nagito giggles as he licks the door-Chan. (A/N owo)
"owo uwu~~"
He moans as he gets a splinter in his blue big big peepee.
"Owwie, it feels good~daddy likeie~"
(A/N um the hold nagito is fucking mondo had punched in the door b 4! He fucking popped himself into the room)

Mondo and Ouma look over to see a big owo bulge in the hole Mondo had fucking punched in the door. Mondo stood up and walked over to the door pp and ouma and kiibo hung from his hair. They both moaned and blushued softly as mondo stuck his ass-kun onto the door.

Nagito began to fuck mondo through the door , not know it was him. He moaned
"OUMA GOODNESS MY BIG BLUE PO BOX FEEL SO MUCH PLEASURE~~"
Mondo blushu and fucking threw ouma and kiibo into the fucking sun with his stronk manly man hair. (A/N top 10 anime deaths owo~) Nagito'd pp EXTENDS through mondo and he also dies. Nagito then moaned.
"Oh boy! What joy! My P.O. Box has been dang an roopaed"
He smiled lazily and walked bacc to his room to find hajime laying on the bed with Mac-And cheese rubbed on the end of his cocc .
(A/N that's for the next story ;) XD bye)

https://archiveofourown.org/users/OtakuLolli_pop
((^This person helped as well^))