1.

if sana minatozaki was the sun then tzuyu chou was either the light that came with or the moon they're a regular couple they really are sana wakes up at six as the girl does on weekdays her hands are tightly secured around tzuyu 's waist the younger girls face in her chest she gives a tired smile before putting her head on top of said girls and falling back asleep. this time tzuyu wakes up first alarm going off she wants to go back to sleep but school calls she taps sana and her eyes opened slowly sana kissed the youngers forehead causing her to smile dimples on display her and tzuyu stood up getting ready once tzuyu was done sana had made the youngers toast and lunch "ready?" sana asked tzuyu nodded they went out the apartment door and headed to the elevator they were finally down going in the car sana drove tzuyu to school kissing her on the cheek and waving bye tzuyu flushed and waved back sana had started driving to work finally arriving at jyp entertainment hi!" her members all yelled at her in the practice room everyone with their significant other suddenly she starts to miss tzuyu more specifically her voice tzuyu used to be a singer used to want to be a idol but some bullies took it to far she had wrote a song and she was gonna sing it to jyp in her audition the bullies had ripped up the paper and she didn't know what to sing and ended up running out tears streaming down her cheeks since then tzuyu hasn't spoken no matter how much support sana gives her "hi!" sana yelled back happily "dahyun and chaeyoung are at school" nayeon said "oh and I made them lunch you don't have to drive there and give them lunch this time" jihyo stated making everyone chuckle they finally started practicing nayeon and jeongyeon being nasty and momo and jihyo are being greasy its way worse when dahyun is around eventually there all done preparing and practicing sana waves at them and they wave back getting in their van to go back to the dorms sana heads back to tzuyu's school seeing her writing papers to dahyun ad chaeyoung they start to laugh and sana starts to give her a fond smile chaeyoung pointing at Tzuyu's  driver she waves goodbye and gets in the car "how was school?" Sana asked running a hand through her after practice hair "good?" Tzuyu said brokenly she brings a hand to her mouth.