part 2. (tzuyu pov)

(WARNING! this is a flashback chapter it also includes drug use and underage drinking read at your own risk!) "dahyun!" chaeyoung yelled running to her I chuckled at them "hey tzuyu!" she said to me I waved back we started chatting about random things until we made it to a topic I dreaded parties "so are you guys going to Lisa's party?" chaeyoung asked taking a sip of her blueberry milk bubble tea "I'll go" I said I didn't really want to go but chaeyoung and dahyun probably want me to and they are my best friends who am I to say no? (day of the party) "sana?" I called out to her "yes?" she replied putting her shoes on her and her band were getting ready for a comeback and they needed to record "which one should I wear to this party?" I asked bringing up the options one was a black brassiere crop top thing and a black skirt and the other one was yellow shoulderless with ruffles in the middle white shorts and shoes to go with it "the yellow one" sana said then got red I wonder why she walked out the door and I got my outfit on going to my driver dahyun (in this flashback there 16! and dubu is the only one who passed and got a permit!) I got into the car "well don't you look good miss chou" chaeyoung said mockingly "same to you miss son" I replied the same "but what about miss Kim?" dahyun asked we stayed quiet "I hate you guys!" dahyun yelled which caused us to laugh we finally arrived fashionably late and walked in like the popular girls we (wish we were) are "ahh miss chou I didn't think you would come to a party and out of every kind of party a college party." Lisa said I looked at her she was wearing purple shorts with a black tank top that was cropped ginger hair falling on her shoulders "me neither" I replied I started to scan the scene mark and lucas looked like they were high as kites I went to talk to them "hey boys" I said "woah dude it's big foot" mark said I looked at him amused "no she's more like a giant we twins?" Lucas asked I shook my head no and laughed I walked over to get a drink like dahyun and chae have I drunk it and I started feeling tipsy in only seconds "fuck me nerd" chaeyoung demanded running her fingers through my hair we stumbled into the bathroom dahyun trying to stop us but chae closed and locked the door we started kissing eventually bumping into the wall she moved down and started kissing and licking my neck she then bite my shoulder causing me to let out a loud moan I took her shirt off and kissed around the area I then pulled down her bra rubbing her brown nipple with my thumb causing her to moan I started sucking the other I bit the one I was sucking and pinched the other causing her to moan "chae?" Mina chaeyoungs driver called out chaeyoung started getting dressed but Mina had already opened the door "c-chaeyoung!" Mina yelled and looked in terror chaeyoung looked at her with guilt Mina's eyes started to tear up as she ran away chaeyoung finally got her shirt on and ran after her sana walked in grabbed my arm and led me out to the car "who gave you that?" she asked pointing at the bite mark "c-chatheyun" I said tipsy sana nods and then she starts driving we make it into the apartment sana putting ice on the bite mark I winced but started to relax a little after sana sent me to the bed and then laid down next to me I put my head on her chest and put my arms around her waist she wrapped her arms around my head and kissed my forehead mumbling "goodnight" I suppose I could explain tomorrow. (a/n I had to include lucas and mark as stoners I just had to it was a urge also the bathroom door was locked Mina used her Bobbypin lol what did you guys think? what do you think happened to chaeyoung and Mina I think the next one may be a chaeyoung point of view for this I would do Mina but she wasn't here long enough and neither was sana anyway bye bye!)