⤳ Author's Note

⚡︎  Hello Potterheads! 

We're up for a one shot/short story this time.

The prompt for this storyline was inspired by one of my amazing anonymous readers on fanfiction.net, so creds to them, whoever they may be! Basically they presented a 'what if' scenario for if Fred and George don't leave Hogwarts early in the Order of the Phoenix and actually went to the Department of Mysteries with the Harry and the others. I'm not sure why, but this story line really spoke to me, so here we are! This should be a fairly short and fun read!

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ・☽ SUMMARY ☾・  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶  ̶̶̶̶

Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches the Weasley twins scheming their grand escape, she begs them to stay, just for the year. Little did she know her small request that stemmed from pure instinct would alter the course of the very war they'd been building up to.

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ・☽ DISCLAIMER ☾・  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶  ̶̶̶̶

I do not own Harry Potter, I merely like playing with Rowling's characters ^_^ Please do not plagiarize the story itself, because I did put time and effort into it! 

 Enjoy! 
~Mischief Managed