19: she's so strong!

Jett's POV

We're here outside of the hospital, sabi kasi ni khen na gusto mona niyang maiwan mag-isa, gusto niyang mapag-isa.. Siguro mabuti nayon kesa sa umiiyak siya ng Iyak.. She needs to take the truth that sir Greg is her father... Imagine for how many years they didn't see each other and now they met... And hopefully khen will accept that as early as I thought.

Hmm. Me and sir Greg are eating at the cafeteria. We're eating a chicken curry and a soft drink (coccacola)

"What do you think? She we'll accept me as a father after what I did? " Suddenly Sir Greg ask me..

"Of course, she will understand! I'm sure of it.you know you better eat that chicken curry so that you can relax and full.." I said to sir Greg while drink the Coccacola

"Well okay" He said.. And then he sips her tea... I realize her food is gone, the plate is empty.. This guy is totally hungry.. Well idk maybe he didn't eat some breakfast when he knew that her daughter is here...

I take my headphone and play some music... I just want to close my eyes when suddenly explodes...

💣💣💣 booom!!!!🔫💣🔥💥💥💥

A big explosion gets our attention..

And because of that,
Every one in the hospital gets panic. They all look shocked, some are curious, and some are scared of what they hear outside..

"What was that? " I ask sir Greg..

"I don't know, let's find out! " He said and he give me sign to go out...

We went our way outside and when we are in outside.. We see a man standing in front of a building... He's standing in front of the hospital...

"Wait khen  is in hospital! " Sir Greg said..

"Yeah let's go stop her" I said...

When we are running, we saw her crushing the hospital.. He slowly punch the walls and it had a very large impact when he wants to continue her doing...

What's her problem? Why did he want to ruin the hospital? Why? Is he idiot?...

Khen is there I need to stop her before the hospital gave up and fall to the ground...

I see. He have a super strength he also have a ability to control the gravity... He's powerful.. There is a lot of things he could do... He already have the super strength.. The ability to control the gravity...

I think I can't fight her by myself.. I need a help. And that's sir Greg...

Yeah that's it! Sir Greg I think we will beat her..

Sir Greg is certified strong! And I am strong too, we could beat her.. Unless he use her powers to make us float!

Oh no no no no! I can't fly.. But I'm not afraid of heights  :D

"Hey you stop it! " I said when we get closer to her..

He look at my direction and me and sir Greg stop running and face her...

"And who are you to stop me? You can't stop me? Maybe both of you didn't know that I can control the gravity and I have a super strength! " He said.. Tsk.  I can still beat you!! Jerk..

My blood immediately boil when he said those words to mine...

"Of course we know you! I am one of the most outstanding teacher in this academy why would I didn't know you?  Spike rambelnald jr. " Sir Greg said..