11 - Soldiers

Loki walked out of the Quinjet, seeing a snowy forest before him. there was a giant castle at the center of the forest. Loki pointed at it. "is that the Hydra base?"

Tony looked at Loki. "yes, but you're going to help them fight the soldiers." Loki nodded, summoned two daggers, and ran into the forest.

Soldiers in white and purple suits ran towards them, there were a few large land rovers that were filled with more soldiers. Loki duplicated himself and jumped onto a land rover. he stabbed all the soldiers inside and attempted to aim the gun at the top at more.

The entire team was working together. Natasha and Clint had ransacked another Rover, banner (or should I say, the Hulk?) was running around, destroying as much as possible, Tony was sending missiles everywhere, Steve was on a motorcycle throwing his shield at attackers, Thor was destroying things Mjolnir, and Loki was throwing daggers in every direction.

Tony flew up to the large castle and hit some sort of Forcefield. "shit!"

"Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken before."

"Loki's septor must be here. Strucker couldn't mouth his defense without it. At long last."

Natasha threw a bomb at a Rover. "at long last is lasting a little long, boys."

Clint shot an armed arrow at a few soldiers. "yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise."

"no one else is going to deal with the fact that cap just said, 'language'?"

"I know." Steve flipped and threw his motorcycle at a Rover. "Just slipped out."

Loki froze the bottom of a tree, his skin turning blue. he stabbed it, and it fell on another land rover.

Clint looked at the fallen tree, and back at the blue Loki. "hell, I didn't know you could do that!"

Loki threw another dagger at a soldier. "neither did Thanos. nobody told me the septor was here!"

A few tanks drove up to where most of the Avengers were.

Cap threw his shield at one. "we've got worse things to worry about."

Loki saw something blue fly past him. He threw a dagger at it, but it was too fast. the dagger hit a tree. Loki hid behind a tree. "am I crazy, or did anybody else see that?"

Clint hid behind a tree close to him and said, "No, I saw it too." it Flew past them again, and Clint got an arrow ready to shoot. Loki summoned two large daggers.

Clint was silent. he aimed the arrow, shot, and saw the blue thing race past him again.

He got an arrow ready to aim again but got hit by the blue thing and fell over.

some kid wearing a blue suit with white hair walked past him saying, "you didn't see that coming?" and ran off into a blue flash of light.

Clint got up and aimed his arrow, but lowered it. only to get hit in the side by a bunker's gun. Loki ran over to Clint and helped him up. Natasha came over to Clint, glared at Loki who backed away, and helped with Hawkeye's wounds.

Steve got hit by the super fast kid and mumbled someghing under his breath.

"anyone want to get that bunker?" Natasha asked as she helped Clint.

Banner ran towards it and crushed it to pieces.

"thank you."