Slum Lord

Ω

Ezeekial sat in the back of the black dodge charge. He had on black Adidas jogging pants, a black "been trill" shirt, and black timberlands. He was riding with the notorious kingpin 'Bron'. His mother, Tia was in the passenger seat on her iPad playing Candy Crush. Ezeekial looked out the window as Bron was pulling up to a warehouse.

"Yo. Put this on." Bron said passing everybody a chunky gold chain.

Ezeekial put the chain around his neck and opened the car door. He crossed his arm placing them on top of the car as everybody got out. 3 more cars pulled up next to Bron's car that looked similar to Bron's. It was 5 people in every car with black combat boots, baggy black camouflage pants, a long sleeve black shirt and a black Bennie that said STS (Slum Trap Stars).

Ezeekial looked at all of them and recognized 3 of them to be his homies.

"Wassup hoes." Ezeekial said dapping them up.

"Hannin' bitch. You ready for ta' night." Derrick said smiling showing off his bottom row of grills.

"Hell yeah G. Making serious money tonight." Ezeekial said rubbing his hands together.

Bron came over to Ezeekial and handed each of them a pistol and a hand full of extra bullets.

"Y'all coming in the first round." Bron said to them then walked away.

A man named 'A-rab' placed a small bomb on the warehouse doors as everyone ran to take cover.

Once the bomb went off everyone ran to their position. Ezeekial ran next to his mother walking on the other side of her.

"Money!" Bron said tossing Ezeekial a ski mask.

He took the mask and placed it over his head, getting ready to rob the warehouse. Ezeekial walked stealthy, as everybody else followed, behind Bron. When they walked in it was a group of people sitting at a circular table. Ezeekial shot 2 in the head as Bron and Tia shot the others.

"Run to the back!" Bron yelled pointing towards the back.

Ezeekial ran with the group he was with towards the back of the warehouse. They opened every room and shot the people in it. Once they reached the room at the end they opened the door to reveal the money. Ezeekial grabbed a trash bag that was in the corner of the room and placed money in it was fast as he could.

A red light started flashing, and everybody froze and looked up.

"Twenny-won!" Ezeekial yelled causing everybody to run.

Ezeekial ran out the room running towards the stairs. He opened the door and ran up the stairs skipping every other one. When he reached the roof of the warehouse he ran towards the helicopter waiting on him.

"Money hurry up!" Tia yelled at Ezeekial.

As soon as he got into the helicopter his 3 friends came running towards the helicopter. They all jumped into the helicopter and shut the door sighing. Everybody took off their mask and put on the head phones.

"Take-Off" Bron said patting the guy flying it.

As the helicopter flew away from the warehouse Ezeekial looked out the window. He saw everybody loading into the two vans.

"That went better than I thought." Tia said smiling.

"It should always." Bron said, then kissed Tia on the lips.

"I got hella' bands fam!" Derrick said dapping up with Karon.

"47% of that shit going to me." Bron said looking at Derrick.

"We got you boss." Nehemiah said.

"You better." Bron said.

8 minutes later the helicopter was landing in a parking lot. Everybody exited the helicopter and walked away to a car. As everybody was walking away to their cars the helicopter exploded, and Ezeekial tripped Derrick.

"You a bitch." Derrick said wiping his clothes off.

"I bet hoe." Ezeekial said getting into his black Cadillac sts 2014 with Derrick.

Ezeekial started the car and drove towards his mothers house, blasting Tony's Story part 2 by Meek Mill.

"How much you think you made?" Ezeekial asked Derrick.

"Shit enough for me and my daughter." Derrick said.

"You ever gone quit this shit?"

"Shit, I 'ont have a legit reason to stop. What 'bout chu?"

"Yeah, when I go to college. How Kamilah doing anyways?"

"Bruh. She growin' fast as fuck. Kay already crawlin'." Derrick said as Ezeekial pulled up into Tia's driveway.