[03/10/16]

Monday

It's been days past Friday.

Hoseok hasn't received your note yet, and he's starting to get anxious. You're usually never this late.

Is she sick again?

A worried Hoseok paces around in his room with his hands clutching onto his own note. He had been debating on whether he should send the note to you because he wasn't sure if you'd receive it. Hoseok sighs, falling down to the ground in despair. His favorite fan wasn't sending him flowers anymore, and to the innocent Hoseok who hasn't experienced love yet, it was probably the end of the world.

"Is she okay?" he mumbles softly to himself. Blinking slowly as the image of you comes floating back into his head, he smiles slightly, rolling over with his face cupped in his hands. He kicks the floor as his smile widens, cheekbones rising to carry the heavyweight of the rosy blush.

His roommate glances over at him weirdly, "What's wrong with you hyung?" Taehyung finally asks. His hyung had been unusually happy these days—especially after the recent fan meeting.

Hoseok's mood changes drastically with a loud sigh. "I'm just worried Taehyung. This ARMY, she started sending notes and flowers to me and suddenly she stopped sending them. It's been a few days since she hasn't sent them." The man sits up as he talks, making dramatic hand gestures and hoping that his fellow band member would understand his concern.

"But the company says we shouldn't get too close to ARMY's." Taehyung pouts slightly as he scoots from the middle of the bed to the edge.

"Seokjin hyung says we shouldn't care what the company says," Hoseok giggles, smile turning upside down almost immediately.

Taehyung looks at his hyung who is sitting on the floor with a mini frown. "Don't get too close hyung. In the end, you'll be the one getting hurt."

Hoseok plops down on the floor again, sighing heavily, as heavy as his heart was currently. "But I really like her..."

It didn't start out this way. No matter what others say, Hoseok knows deep in his heart that he's the least popular member in the group. With all the hate and backlash he received all these years, his confidence was slowly dwindling down. The members always tried to steer him away from those negative thoughts, but seeing them receive so much love and affection when he got nothing in return really hurt. He always saw the other members getting bags full of fan letters while he got none. 

Then you came along and changed all of that. 

You were his first ever fan letter and thanks to you, he became brighter off screen too. He truly adored you because for the first time, he felt what it was like to be loved by a fan. When he saw you at the fanmeeting, all the adoration became love. He had never seen you before, but it was the first time he felt so sure about liking someone. That's probably because he had seen your personality before your looks, besides, Hoseok never really cared for looks any way.

Taehyung seemed to be caught off guard by the older man's words,

"Hyung..." Taehyung has always been a believer of love. He believes that everyone no matter race, age or gender has the right to love and be loved. Now that his hyung is being held back by the company, should he support his hyung or stick with the rules?

Taehyung nibbles on his lower lip, a habit he had since he grew up. "Hoseok hyung, I support your love!"

Hoseok chuckles at his band mate's cute behavior. "Thank you for the support?"

"You're welcome!"

---

Friday, 2 hours after the fanmeeting...