new school new me 3

Tetsuya pov

I have made a choice to leave seirin join my brothers school but i am not gonna join the kyudo club but instead the basketball club to fulfill my revenge
.
.
.(timeskip to go to hell i mean school )
.
.
.
.

.

Today the day that i enter my new school , first i make my way to the school office to get my timetable and once i have my time table i made my way to my classroom in 1-A. I arrived and at the door and wait so the teacher can call me in "ok class today we have a new classmate with us, mr fujiwara please come in " i slide the door open and head to  the front and introduced myself "hi i am fujiwara tetsuya i hope we can be friends " all of my classmate start gossiping and the females are jealous because the males saying that i am cute and pretty 😛😛 😛😘😘😘. After that the teacher told me to take a seat beside a blond boy  and i take a sit beside him and we introduced ourself (he don't speat japanese so thankgod that i know english)
"Hello my name is fujiwara tetsuya but you can call me tetsuya or tetsu"" hi my name is

Draco malfoy nice to meet you ahh it's good to speak to someone that know fluent english all the class here know nothing about english " draco says "there is one other person in class 1-B that speak english to do you wanna meet him " i replied tp draco " of course i want meet him and maybe we can be a team of friend hehe "i said "of course we are friend no pals and i think he will love  to be in our team.

------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter is charaters introduction that we be in the future chapters and i am adding more crossover between animes and  movie 

You must be shook and the sudden draco appearing right

And thanks for reading 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙don't forget to vote and comment byeeeeeeeeeeee👋👋👋👋👋👋👋😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘